Masturbating in womens clothes ideas (Only answer if you do it)

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by thenotorious21, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I love wearing nice silky or lacy panties. I've worn my wifes, sister in laws and my neighbors. My wife has even went shopping with me to buy some of my own. Love when I can see them getting wet with pre cum and watching them soak up my cum during playtime

Lookin41, FWKbi and Rocket73 like this.
  2. Ryan anderson

Ryan anderson Newbie

I love crossdressing in long silky skirts..half slips panties bra and silk blouses...silky polyester skirts feel so wonderful..all my skirts are second hand and it makes me so hard thinking a woman wore the skirt..i wear a condom so i dont soak the silk ..or ill cum in one of slips....i love seeing a woman wearing a nice long skirt..and id love to find a woman to crossdress with..my fantasy is to be with a woman wearing a silky or pure silk maxi skirt and tie her up bent over a chair or just someplace comfortable for her and put on my favorite silky polyester skirt and slip and dry hump her until she cums then ill slide her silky skirt up slowly and pull her panties down a little and tease her some more.....seeing a pretty woman dressed like that bent over in a long silky skirt would be hot ....would love to hear some more ideas about long skirt fetishes ..

Lookin41, JamieO'H and Rocket73 like this.
  3. Ryan anderson

Ryan anderson Newbie

4. Ryan anderson

Ryan anderson Newbie

That is so awesome ..i have a huge silk or silky maxi skirt ...half slips panties and silk blouse fetish..all my skirts are preowned and i love thinking that a woman has worn it....i would love to find a woman to crossdress with and dryhump her bent over tied up....seeing any woman in a long skirt makes me so hard..long skirts feel so wonderful with all the silk brushing against shaved legs..all i can think about when i see a woman in a pretty skirt is how i can get that skirt from her and wear it as soon as i can...

I always wear a condom so i dont soak my skirts or ill cum in one of my slips....would love to hear some different stories or ideas about what to do when im dressed..

JamieO'H and Rocket73 like this.
  5. Ryan anderson

Ryan anderson Newbie

Rocket73 likes this.
  6. Ryan anderson

Ryan anderson Newbie

Omg i love wearing silk maxi skirts

Rocket73 likes this.
  7. Ryan anderson

Ryan anderson Newbie

Long skirts are so elegant ..i wear silk and silky polyester maxi skirts..i play for awhile and then find certin things to dryhump until it gets me raging hard on and i hat until i cum ...thanks guys

JamieO'H and Rocket73 like this.
  8. Ryan anderson

Ryan anderson Newbie

T to funny

Rocket73 likes this.
  9. Ryan anderson

Ryan anderson Newbie

Rocket73 likes this.
  10. Ryan anderson

Ryan anderson Newbie

Thier is no way i would not take her skirt......i love wearing long silk or silky maxi skirts .half slips ..silk blouses..i wear a condom so i dont soak the silk..sometimes ill take my oldest slip and stroke my bare hard on with it until i exploded.would love to find a woman that will xdress with me and let me dry hump her while shes tied up bent over a chair ...id put on my favorite silky polyester her skirt and id hump her silky covered bottom thru her skirt and slip..and pull her panties down just a little ..i would tease her with my dick until she cums

Lookin41, JamieO'H and Rocket73 like this.
  11. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

My avatar says it all.

Rocket73 likes this.
  12. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Love to wear my wifes crotchless panties around house and masterbate.

Rocket73, FWKbi and Daretobare like this.
  13. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Alonso376 likes this.
  14. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

I love wearing stockings, bra and panties when masturbating, feels so soft and sexual , but never wear them any other times, I get a big kick from buying bra and knickers online

Lookin41 and Alonso376 like this.
  15. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Started wearing stockings ,bra and panties under my clothes when shopping , feels so erotic, also been shopping for bra and panties in the local lingerie departments, masturbating now in my new ones IMG_20210505_103426.jpg

PGA, Danger88 and Alonso376 like this.
  16. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

Very sexy

17. Roobarb

Roobarb Banned

Better put a pad lock on my knicker drawer lol xxx

Alonso376, Rocket73 and Toecutter like this.
  18. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

Don't put padlock on knickers drawer, spoils all the fun

19. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I would imagine at minimum 90% of all dudes at least once put on some panties or panty hose at some point, and probably at least half have done it numerous times.
    Me - I am 6' 4" and weigh about 220 lbs. My wife is 5' 4" and weighs about 140 lbs. It doesn't work. Anything I put on would rip it right down the sides.
    Having said that, I have CVI, chronic venous insufficiency. So I have to wear compression hose/socks. Most are knee high, but I have two pairs of thigh highs... I have been known to make use of these :D

20. Rocket73

Rocket73 Senior Member

you can a always but your own, so exciting in a lingerie shop buying knickers and bras yourself