Masturbating in womens clothes ideas (Only answer if you do it)

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by thenotorious21, Apr 28, 2013.

1. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

I love to wear women's clothing. Though INCEST is not good the web sites have made me to love INCEST LOVE. Since I love INCEST I have worn the bra and panties of my wife, sisters in law, elder brothers wife, daughter in law and neighbors wife. I have enjoyed wearing them and jerking my cock in them masturbating and ejaculating.I just used to use a hair dryer and dry the panties wet due to my semen. The next day I know that it is worn by these ladies with my dry cum rubbing their pussies. This thought arouses my sexual feelings.

PGA, mastrb8tr69 and Rick Ryoba like this.
  2. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

I like silky nighties

3. Jackieblue54

Jackieblue54 Members

Me to

4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lmao!

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ill do it for some bitcoins. :D

6. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I know that this is an old post. But :) :) :)

Buying one's own girl clothes .... The times that I have done this, a big part of the charge from it was being naughty (you're not supposed to be in a bra, naughty me.) And sneaking clothes from your SO adds to the naughty.

Laundry is a must. The poster whose wife unknowingly wore crusty undies, well... his wife is far less observant than mine.

7. RiccyRicardo

RiccyRicardo Newbie

Anything nylon.

8. Jackieblue54

Jackieblue54 Members

I do it aĺove it .like now im in a nighty an nylons with lacy panties.?

FWKbi likes this.
  9. Cdub1869

Cdub1869 Members

Well I started wearing yoga pants cause well I liked them and they felt nice on me and my skin stretchy and soft.....well I' a very sexual person and so I've tried a lot of stuff by myself...[i talk about masturbating] i like to waer them wile i get down....so naturally I felt I found the best fake pussy or toy And it' a bulky bitch so.....i used to like to try to stretch when wearing these yoga pants while masurbating and I realized well l...I would stretch it would stretch back like get even more tight......so I got a whole body suit made out of the yoga stuff....and I put my toy under the suit....and I then masturbate....i raise it in my suit so its pushing down on me when I let it go...and I'll take my hands out and just barely lift it up like I'm trying to jerk off and it comes down all by her self lol. So it' really really nice if you have a plastic toy it won'w bend and is great but it don't work with a soft toy....but r3cently I've been wearing fishnets and doing the same thing...its nice when your whole suit is stretching on your body and it breathes really nice....i don' know if it makes me feel like I'm with a woman or like how a woman feels but I love it...either way its mostly sexual but it drives me crazy and gets me off really good. ([I was looking for places to find tricks or tips or stories or reviews]) on new ways to try to masturbate. But this is by far my New favorite. Way to do so Im looking for good tights suits leggings spandex all of it see what's good.

(Side story.). i 've used my body suit a bit and it ripped up the middle so there's a hole right above my genitals. And i put on the fishnets first get that texture on myself then put my body suit on. Now my suit has legs but no arms its a strapped based back that just goes straight up and down but my whole body fits inside....so I put the toy under the fishnets to keep it that firm hold then with it being strapped to me I put it thru the body suit hole. Now I don' know if this would work for you but having that tightt suit all over me almost makes it feel like I can' move my body. Or if I do its so its so tight I bounce back kinda....like a water bed or something....but now my toy isn' stretching my suit once So I can masturbate and not stretch everything....so I start going fast or shaking almost and it kinda dicks me back. I forget to do it half the time or I feel like it' going by itself it really keeps me in place. but if i do move my body or at all it kinda pushes me back the other way. So the toys being strpped to me by the fishnet I just grab the toy coverd in the fishnets poking thru the whole in the body suit im wearing and take hold cause no the fishnets act as the weight no matter if I pull up sideways slow or fast it goes there and then stretches right back to me with little effort and so I pull that up to get it tight all over my genitals and I feel it tugging on me that' when I start stretching my legs or bouncing or trusting cause the suit pulls everything tighter so it forces the fishnets up and you down.....you learn to (flex..fuck) yourself while using your hand you get everything you fo or anything you can manage to move to .... its so so wild. ])

Sorry if sharing was not wanted in this topic. Just hoping to hear of even better tricks to try.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I try on panties in store and then use my electric high pressure vibe to squirt in them and then I put them back

mastrb8tr69 and Orison like this.
  11. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

It doesn't really work for me...at 6'4" with broad shoulders and long torso I would have to have dated a rather large woman to wear her clothes!

12. RiccyRicardo

RiccyRicardo Newbie

Have you tried the lingerie stretcher by Ronco?

:)

iamjustme likes this.
  13. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

It's easier to do naked

14. bibear

bibear Members

now a days you can have them sent discreetly by amazon

15. bibear

bibear Members

Oh ya, I love em

16. Love to dress like a sut

FWKbi likes this.
  17. john tonka

john tonka Members

Yes. I love anything tight, silky and shimmery.
    I usually start with a pair of nylon full cut panties. I cut a piece of plastic from a thin material plastic bag, like the ones on the roll by the produce in a grocery store. I cut it about 8" wide and the length of the bag. When I put on the panties I lay the plastic flat in the gussett so that when I pull the panties up the plastic lines the inside front to rear. I make sure to get out any wrinkles or folds. Then I follow up with a pair (maybe two) of tight fitting pantyhose. Now I have created a barrier between my cock and the material of the panties. This will hold any precum inplace so that the material does not soak it all up. I'm not trying to keep the garments clean, just save the juices for later.
    From that point I will dress any way I feel at the time. Depending on how much time I have I may insert a dildo in my ass for greater stimulation. By now, as you could imagine, I am beginning to feel the arousal effects. I will go online for some erotic videos to get things really going. Shortly I will feel that familar 'seeping' feeling of my precum drooling out. Now the plastic comes into play. All I have to do is walk around a little. The motion spreads the juices and my cock begins to slid around in the crotch of my panties. The more I move the better it gets. Now mind you, my cock is tightly confined in the panties and though it's trying to get hard it only gets semi hard. Soon I place a hand down there and start pushing my cock back between my legs. Sometimes I can feel the pit touching my asshole. By now I have to lay down on the bed and start pumping into my hands. My cock slides back and fourth, side to side. The sensation of the head sliding against my taint skin is very erotic. Pretty soon I reach that point where there's no stoping. A few more seconds and I release my load deep into my crotch, feeling the cum squirt up to my asshole. It's heavenly.
    Sometimes I dress in a tight girdle, or yoga pants, or long slips, anything that floats my boat that day. Sometimes I might skip the plastic linning and just allow the juices to soak through everything. If I have enough time that will still make things in there slippery enough to enjoy, especially if I'm using my squirting dildo.
    OK, strange, I know. But you asked and I like it.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  18. Panttt4me

Panttt4me Visitor

That’s so hot!

19. I wear panties all the time and when I am wanking

Rocket73 and Uhardrodnme like this.
  20. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I love it!