Masturbating in womens clothes ideas (Only answer if you do it)

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by thenotorious21, Apr 28, 2013.

1. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

I used to spy on my sister alot when I was younger she was really hot and the taste of her panties was amazing. She was the first woman I ever saw naked, but at that point in my life was wasn't really thinking of her as my sister just some hot naked chick with a nice butt.

Danger88 likes this.
  2. Dirtylolaaus

Dirtylolaaus Members

I wear a short skirt and get string most times when alone. I also have a little lace tie around see through skirt I wear. Feels great when I cut through it and I love walking around the house in it with my bone bouncing up and down.

Lookin41 likes this.
  3. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

When I would house sit for my in laws or my sister in laws house whenever any of them vacationed, I would wear their panties, nighties and bathing suits. I would masturbate while wearing them. Dont get that opportunity anymore and kinda miss it.

Lookin41 likes this.
  4. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

Even the thought of wearing my wife's cloths make me hard.

5. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

Why do you guys do this though. . .I've found semen and pubic hair in my panties often and obviously one of the men in my family or visitor has been a total pervert.

6. fadal3016

fadal3016 Members

I love to pull worn panties over my head and lick the crotch clean. Every chance I can get I look thru friends laundry and find worn panties. Its such a turn on to know that I am the same as eating them out and to know that they would die if they knew I had eaten there pussy juice.

1 person likes this.
  7. BaldGuy87

BaldGuy87 Members

That's bad. I personally make sure I'm using the stuff in the laundry so that no traces are left.

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

ok so first off i aint listening to no one post chump. i dont do it and i will answer anyway.

just go to a retail store and buy what you like

9. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

What pleasure do you mentioned get from sniffing our dirty panties..?

10. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

It's the aroma of pussy, and the knowledge of what part of your body that those panties have been rubbing up next to. Most guys who will eat pussy love the aroma as much as the flavour, so if you're not there in person, sniffing the panties is the next best thing.

Sometimes when I'm alone, I'll also wear the clothing. The nylon or silk is a totally different feel from the standard cotton men's stuff, and that's a turn on also.

1 person likes this.
  11. Arlene Foxy

Arlene Foxy Members

I'm extremely comfortable in lace panties or gstrings, it also gives me a sense of confidence. But knowing that a man finds in pleasure in a dirty pair is somewhat disturbing because I by all means keep my vagina and ass clean even after using the loo but the fact that after a long day in those panties or gstrings isn't exactly what I'd call an aroma and as a woman I know I've sweated and peed and sometimes even taken a crap and that's the piece of material absorbing all scents and dampness I get a bit disgusted and sometimes embarrassed when I notice my underwear was used for pleasure

12. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

It's a feeling of arousal in the penis, which promotes a stronger ejaculation as well as delicious feelings of naughtiness. For some jackers, wearers, sniffers and lickers there's also the imagined prospect of having one's scanties taken down prior to a jolly good spanking (or jilly good if the miscreant is a girl).

13. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Actually, only a partial pervert. Panty play is way way down the perversion scale, rating only a 1 or 2, depending on the details. Even mutual masturbation, while having bowel movements together in a two-hole outhouse, only rates about a 4.5

14. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

How about a bikini?
    Crotchless panties
    fishnet one piece body suit.
    Skirt
    Bodysuit

1 person likes this.
  15. MikeyHansen

MikeyHansen Members

Black hipster underwear, a summers dress and some lube makes a full and very wet evening.

1 person likes this.
  16. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

very hot

17. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

OK - I'll bite!

18. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

I would sneak in to my older sister's room and would put on her dirty panties to get hard then I would take them off and suck on them while masturbating on her bed.
    I always felt lucky when I got to her panties and the were still moist

Danger88 likes this.
  19. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Several of my girlfriends have been cool with guys wearing the odd paid of silkies etc - it all brings out different personas, just as the colors of framing matting bring out different shades of paintings and photos.

20. Allan266

Allan266 Members

yes i like doing the same anything comfortable