Masturbating in the Car

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by mistercat, May 29, 2004.

1. mistercat

mistercat Member

Hi all:

I know I've written about this before, but I'd love to know if any one that visits this forum has ever had an experience masturbating in a car, while driving or not. I have had the pleasure of having numerous experiences during which the woman in the car next to me has done everything from knowingly smile and flirt very mildly (placing her left leg up on the dash or seat and striking a provocative and sexually suggestive posture while driving) to having women flash me their tits and masturbate along side of me. I had a few experiences in which more than one girl was in the car and they flashed me and egged me on, making "jacking off" motions and acting like they were giving a blowjob and showing me their tits and ass! Yes, these are all true experiences and have all happened in one form or another on numerous occasions.

Anyone care to share?

2. Spinner

Spinner Member

I've jerked off in the car during family trips!

3. daddysgirl30

daddysgirl30 Guest

my husband has a job where he travels a lot and I went with him last week. well I got soooo horny that when he went to visit a client of his I was masterbating in the car and videod it on my blackberry for him. How hot

4. washable

washable Member

I enjoy blowing him while he is driving and wearing soemthing sexy and getting caught.. hehe... the best

5. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

I did a few times, when i was going to a college that was 2 and a half hours away, gotta have something to pass the time driving home 10pm at night...

6. SexPlug

SexPlug Guest

Best when driving at least 75 and you blow your load all over the steering wheel!

7. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Things would get messy in a convertible

8. hippiechick3

hippiechick3 Member

not yet hopefully soon though!

9. magcam172

magcam172 Member

10. Shale

Shale ~

It is exhilirating with the oncoming road and the sense of speeding along when you cum. I did it when younger - works best on isolated Interstate stretches at nite.

Also did it on a motorcycle while speeding down the road. Leaned forward and rubbed my boner against the seat and made a mess in my jeans. :rolleyes:

11. sir jerks alot

sir jerks alot Member

i had to take a 10 hour trip up to Monterey CA and my parents know i love to masturbate so while we were driving i got really hard couldn't wait any longer so i whipped it out and started i had one of the best orgasms ever it was so nice although clean-up was a bit awkward

12. twistedsister

twistedsister Member

with your parent's there? dangit boy~lol

13. robs2u2c

robs2u2c Guest

I have a 28 mile commute to and from work every day. In the morning it is dark and very easy to get just completely get naked and stroke one off going to work. 70% of my commute is interstate and it being so busy at 5:00 p.m. traffic I would never dare! Until just last month I had the urge to get nasty and completley got naked in the parking lot before I left work and took the drive home. Well in 5:00 o'clock traffic in broad day light, traffic started getting slow on I85 (Charlotte) it almost came to a complete standstill! So to be safe I put my shirt back on, hard ,dripping wih precum I wanted to start stroking. Traffic was at a dead standstill---so I started, a little spit here, long strong there, then I kept hearing someone hollar and I looked up out of my window were I was parked next to truck for Walmart. It was this driver and he got my attention, wanting me to pullover at the next exit. So I did, I pulled my shorts back on and got out to meet him at the driver side of his truck There, I stepped in and he was butt naked and asked if I wanted to join him in a little action. He said we didn't have to do anything else but stroke. So we did, but I just had to suck his cock! I leaned over put my hands on his balls and cock and started sucking him off unitl he came. He would not do me,instead he just jerked me off and let me release my load in a cup for some reason. I got out and felt great, everytime I see the Walmart turck I smile.

14. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

I always stroke it in my van! In the mornings, between when I work out, and go to work. My van has tinted windows, and no one else is around! Once, I drove nude across Germany. I couldn't help myself, and went over the top, and came all over myself!

15. MrSpankHappy

MrSpankHappy Member

I have masturbated in the car many times and have held control of the car, yet I can't seem to masturbate in the shower for fear of falling due to the intensity of the orgasm.. lol

16. bibearman

bibearman Member

Never done it, but sounds like something that would keep me entertained driving cross country in a few months.

17. batman_93

batman_93 Member

I once bust a nut in the last row of the van I was in. I was like, in 6th or 7th grade. It was night time and my parents and my siblings were there.

18. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

Haven't done it in a very long time. My wife and I love each other, and the se is awseome!!!!! So no need for relief in the car! Lol

19. hifilady

hifilady Member

We don't use the car we have each other and we also do it in front it makes it that more.......

20. Zebb

Zebb Member

I did that once.it was pretty exciting while I was building to orgasm, but afterward, riding around with all that wetness was a bit uncomfortable.