Masturbating in bed next to my wife

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by 20Stoney, Sep 26, 2013.

1. ckkckk

ckkckk Members

I masturbate next to my wife in bed when she is sleeping sometimes, I know she is ok with it. Sometimes I like to just look at her and cum without her needing to help. Several times I have woken her up with the bed shaking but we are very open about masturbation. I try not to cum on her while she asleep, sometimes she will wake up and be into sex which is nice, but I actually enjoy it when she sleeps through it

PGA likes this.
  2. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

The OP seems to be to mature and inteligent to become wound up by schoolboy remarks...

hitman73 likes this.
  3. Surewhynot

Surewhynot Members

I do it all the time. My wife takes ambian so she sleeps very heavy. Sometimes I even rub her ass hole.

4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

It's just a version of S & M. She S leeps & you M asturbate. Don't let anyone kid you, man, every guy does it or wants to do it and just hasn't figured the trick to doing it efficiently. Every man's drive is about 2x of what hers is and some times you just gotta do it.

PGA likes this.
  5. hitman73

hitman73 Member

This is true. I havent thought about it before but youre right, i bet all or at least most want to do it. I do it heaps lol. My wife isnt bothered. She bought a pocket pussy and has used it on me and i have used it myself in front of her. We have regular sex too. I just like masturbating, and so does she.

Timsk and SteveAustin like this.
  6. Goander

Goander Members

I did this Monday morning as it was her time of the month. She wouldn't have been surprised if she had woken up.

7. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Over the years, I've masturbated myself hundreds of times in bed next to my gently sleeping wife. I'm uncut, which means I've never needed any lubricant to 'do' myself. How incredibly exciting it is to do it silently, no bed-shaking, everything (the hardest of all -- except my dick, of course -- was the breathing, especially just prior to & during ejaculation!) always under careful control! I put my socks & shoes under the bed for easy access -- and there were more than a few two-sock nights! Those were always some of the most enjoyable sessions I've known, the hottest ejaculations to be had!

And she's never suspected a single one of them!

SteveAustin, PGA and hitman73 like this.
  8. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Yes, it is extremely difficult to control the breathing & not making noise when I cum, but somehow that intensifies the tension & its flooding release sooooo very deliciously!

Alivia and Deejay2018 like this.
  9. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Bullshit she hasnt!

10. Samang

Samang Members

I do it an leave her sticky

11. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

May I ask why you're masturbating all the time when you can have mind-blowing sex on a pretty regular basis? :)

12. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ah. Now it makes sense. :)

Shakeybear likes this.
  13. hitman73

hitman73 Member

LOL good answer

SteveAustin likes this.
  14. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I do next to my wife if she is not in the mode to have sex. Actually, I have a high lust which mostly I should have sex before sleeping. I fantasize a lot mostly about mature ladies' panties. I don't rush to cum, it takes sometimes one hour to get off, and it takes time to erect, but it remains tense erected. I use a water-based lotion which I dilute it with a little water. It works perfectly and my dick's skin slides easily without any hard stroking. I do backhand style which is very pleasurable without any shacking or moving the bed.

Shakeybear and Guy Stroking like this.
  15. PGA

PGA Senior Member

It is intresting to know your idea about husband's masturbating as a wife.So, let me to explain a little more.
    I as a horny man even at early 70 age don't like masterbuting next to my wife or at any other occasions, and I undrestand the fact that my wife for many nights is not on a good mode for having sex, so I need to be realized. In this case I have no choice to masturbate which I am not so happy with this matter. Actually if I meet my sexual needs I never do masturbating and it means I never prefer masturbating to the sex with my partener. I and my wife have had a good asexual activity for many yeas and even now, but biologically I have a high sex desires, but she can not follow me.
    Please let me know should I blame myself or not!

16. JoeyLites

JoeyLites Member

I masturbate in bed next to my wife quite often. She, in turn, pays with herself when she feels the need. There's nothing creepy about it. Why go hide in the bathroom as opposed to laying back comfortably in your bed? Sometimes we'll join in, watch, or just continue on with sleeping.

tlcmich2 likes this.
  17. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Who still masturbating next to his wife in the bed?

18. osteban

osteban Members

Sometimes while my GF is sleeping I secretly work with my hand in my shorts

19. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I don't know for what do you put socks and shoes under your bed?

20. jamesau

jamesau Members

I masturbate next to my wife whenever I feel the need, in bed or not in bed. She's the hottest chick I know When we started dating in our late teens, it took a little while to admit I masturbated even with sex but she was accepting and it even turned her on. I did ask if it's okay to caress her during masturbating even while she slept and she said yes but if she was really in need of sleep she'd move my hand away, she's a very light sleeper. On those occasions I finish a bit quicker or maybe get out of bed so she can sleep. Other times she would ask me to cum on her.

Best advice for OP I can give is have the conversation with your wife, Afterall I'm sure she'd like your honesty and you'd know where you'd stand.

Uhardrodnme, Timsk and 6Sailor9 like this.