Masturbating and driving

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Surewhynot, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Thank you every for your likes it means a lot to me thank you.

Peter_Goesinya likes this.
  2. Joe90

Joe90 Members

You wouldn't believe how many truck drivers here in the UK like to see naked men or women's naked thighs. I was in my 2CV with the soft top rolled back and drove past several trucks slowly and then pull into the inside lane of the M1 North bound to Coventry, and they would pass me and then slow down so I would pass them again they would look down and smile at my hard on, and I would smile back. I also passed a coach full of OAP's and did the same this several times the driver and passenger's loved it as much as I did.

3. Doug22

Doug22 Members

I have,in the past, many times

4. Travelin’ Man

Travelin’ Man Members

Years ago when I worked the late shift, I used to masturbate while driving home. Usually I just unzipped, but sometimes I’d pull over in a secluded area, take off my pants, shoes, socks and underwear, and put them in the trunk so I’d be naked from the waist down. Always blew a big load when I did that and it made getting from the car to my apartment a huge turn-on knowing I might be seen.

Doug22 likes this.
  5. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

Years ago I drove across country by myself. I would pull off to a vista area that most times were vacant.

6. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I wasn't getting any at home. Still not. When I was working I would often slip my cock down the leg of my shorts which gave me an inch or two to work on. I got to master it after a while. I'd enjoy my cock while driving but I had to be careful when I came. I had some recepticle I'd put in place with one hand, to pump my come into. It was fun and a bit risky and that made it all the more fun. A bi guy and I drove around looking for a place to pull each other off. Too public, so we both got our cocks out and pulled each other as I drove. When frustrated and full of lust, we do try anything to enjoy getting off.

Travelin’ Man likes this.
  7. Doug22

Doug22 Members

I beat off in The stall at a rest stop once. I could see a guy through the cracks saw me for a second, was a turn on

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Several times when I worked night shift years ago, I would remove my pants and underwear as I had a 45-minute drive home. Mostly highway driving so the cruise control was on as I leaned the seat back to get a good stroking rhythm going on my cock. Just before pulling in the driveway, I would erupt my load all over my shirt.

9. Windman

Windman Members

Having had a career that required lots of driving, and sometimes a 3 hour drive home I used to stroke one out while on the road. I guess I’m a good multitasker.

Barefoot Rick likes this.
  10. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I still masturbate while driving sometimes in the day but mostly at night it a awesome feeling but a little hard to drive sometimes specially when I cum hard

Doug22 likes this.
  11. HardcorePerv

HardcorePerv Newbie

If I’m on the freeway in the middle of the night, I’ll get completely naked and sit on my Jeff Strker dildo while I stroke

Barefoot Rick likes this.