Masturbating and driving

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Surewhynot, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Penises are outstanding. Makes a long journey to short for my liking, edging all the way naked. As for long drives with someone, only if they share my liking for being nude whilst wanking. I am not a prued, they can join in with me or sweet it out in their clothes as I turn up the heater.

2. Joe90

Joe90 Members

That's what I call the fell good factor.

3. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Keep it up.

Softwhispers and straightma1e like this.
  4. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Don't need to. I retired years ago. BTW, I have no problem keeping it up. Just don't need to masturbate while going to work.

Joe90 and Softwhispers like this.
  5. Softwhispers

Softwhispers Members

One summer we were having a girls trip, no one wore bras/panties so we could flash and play with one another while driving to our destination.

6. Joe90

Joe90 Members

You girls know how to have fun whilst enjoying yourselves.

Vajohna and Softwhispers like this.
  7. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I have done a lot mostly when I have gone on a field mission in desert environmental roads or nightly driving.

Joe90 and Softwhispers like this.
  8. john slick

john slick Members

as i was leaving for work early one morning my adult step daughter was standing at her bedroom window completely nude,in full view ,as if she wanted me to see her.She was 21 at the time,and I was shocked to see her exposing herself to me. I got so horny on the drive to work, i just couldnt control myself,I had to do it

Joe90 likes this.
  9. Peter_Goesinya

Peter_Goesinya Newbie

I have done it hundreds of time in my life, in the summer I get completely naked and roll down the windows and stroke…. That’s mostly at night

Joe90 and Ybcican like this.
  10. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Once when I was in my 20's on a long drive by myself. I was so horny, I pulled it out and wanked and came in my handkerchief, put it away and kept driving.
    Once on a long drive with a friend, I had a raging hard on, daydreaming about some chick I think. I didn't want to pull it out in front of the friend who was driving. It stretched down the leg of my shorts and I rubbed and scratched my bulge for quite a while. My friend saw and had a hard on. He was rubbing his through his shorts and glancing at mine. I pulled the leg of my shorts up until my cockhead was reachable and rubbed the ;pre come in and the feeling was electrifying. He was really getting hard watching. Neither of us were game to just pull out our cocks and go for it. I got my handkerchief to catch my come, and I missed most of it. It streamed down my leg and I let out a muffled, 'NNNhhh', then mopped it up. He rubbed and scratched at his cock through his trousers. It was up to te left. He had a wet smear where the tip was. We never talked about it. I feared we would enter the next stage and pull and suck each other. I was scared to get into that then but I love it now.
    At 50, a bi male and myself had no place private so we drove around for quite a while looking to park somewhere. He and I had our cocks out and we were pulling each other while I drove with one hand. We found a parking spot and finished pulling each other.

Joe90 likes this.
  11. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Several years ago on a road trip on a lonely highway I pulled my cock out a stroked for a few miles. I wasn't sure if I wanted to cum or how I would clean up. Suddenly a state cop cars, lights on no siren raced past me.
    Scared me for a moment I thought I was busted, but how? That did it I wanted to cum and no worries about cleaning up. :p

Joe90 and straightma1e like this.
  12. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I've cum in my pants so many times it's a wonder I wasn't questioned about the wet spot as much as I was. I always said I either spilt a little of my drink or my sandwich sauce dribbled.

Joe90 likes this.
  13. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I've had myself so very many wonderful times while driving -- one of the first times I did it, I came so hard and so long, so impossibly hard and so hot and wet feeling inside, and so much cum leaping up and out, spewing & spurting & hurting -- I was laughing & crying all at the same from the sheer wonder & intensity of it ...!! Needless to say, I've been hopelessly, joyously addicted since that most memorable event!!

Joe90 likes this.
  14. UlsterRob

UlsterRob Members

Whenever I masturbate while driving on long drives, I make sure to finish extra loud and also have the window open slightly. At least for me, having that increased tension at the back of the throat and letting go at the end is a big part of the process/release. Having the window open is tied into the "exhibitionist without getting caught" part of things as well.

Joe90 and Uhardrodnme like this.
  15. Naked

Naked Member

I have. A couple of times on an empty road very early in the morning. Pulled down my pants to my ankles and started jerking. Really sexy.

Joe90 and Uhardrodnme like this.
  16. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I do this as often as possible and enjoy it very much

Peter_Goesinya likes this.
  17. Peter_Goesinya

Peter_Goesinya Newbie

It’s fun

Joe90 likes this.
  18. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I've driven from Northampton to Scotland naked with my wife fully dressed in the past about 267 miles

6Sailor9 and Peter_Goesinya like this.
  19. Joe90

Joe90 Members

PS I was fully naked all the way, with my wife refueling the car and every one else seeming to be oblivious to me being naked as it was a warm day into the night. I only got dressed outside her mum's house.

20. Joe90

Joe90 Members

A big thank you for your like Peter_Goesinya. I also used to drive my truck like that to, when ever possible.