Masturbating and driving

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Surewhynot, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Softwhispers

Softwhispers Members

I enjoy driving with my dress hiked up and panties showing (sometimes no panties). Maybe it makes someone’s day

Ybcican, Beakey, Iscott55 and 4 others like this.
  2. Joe90

Joe90 Members

It would make mine that's for sure.

Beakey, 6Sailor9 and Softwhispers like this.
  3. Joe90

Joe90 Members

What a pair we are. We can't be the only one's that do this. If we are what a sad world.

Softwhispers and 6Sailor9 like this.
  4. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I am of out for another exhilarating naked drive through the town to the countryside. Tonight is Farley cold. So the further I drive the warmer the car will be. Here it is dark though but I now of a layby I con get out and wank.

Softwhispers likes this.
  5. Softwhispers

Softwhispers Members

Not a drive, but I went for a winter walk late last night in nothing but a skirt and jacket. I left my coat open and exposed my chest to the frigid air. So refreshing

Muskoka Guy, Ybcican, Beakey and 4 others like this.
  6. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Just got back. Yes cold but very nice and invigorating as well as refreshing. I got to the layby, there was a car and two lorries, so I park in front of the second lorry got out (this fells so naught but fun) completely naked stood at the back of my car and in front of the lorry. Had the most fantastic wank, shot my lot (a real fell good factor). Bugger me if the lorry cab internal light don't go on. I didn't notice the cab curtains were partly open as well (I thought "shit" as you do in moments of stress). But I think I am safe as he was completely naked him self, and made no attempts to get out of the cab. Whilst staring at him like a deer cought in the headlights of a car. I very quickly got into my car and drove of in shear panic. Driving along I farmed down, and then got a buzz from the hole situation. I am home and still shaking a little with the rush. I didn't expect to be fought. I must be more careful in the future (not planed at all).

Beakey and Softwhispers like this.
  7. Softwhispers

Softwhispers Members

Very exciting, I would be so flustered if caught. Though the thought of someone catching me and joining is of interest to me

6Sailor9, Beakey, Joe90 and 1 other person like this.
  8. Joe90

Joe90 Members

If I was braver I might've stayed to see the out come. But I wasn't. Next time my be?

Softwhispers likes this.
  9. Joe90

Joe90 Members

It would be interesting to of seen what if anything the truck driver would of done. Would he of got out the cab naked I wonder. Perhaps we could of had a chat and wank together as he might of been watching me all that time.bI wouldn't of minded, it's just getting caught, and possibility of trouble with the police.

Softwhispers likes this.
  10. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I wonder what would of happened if I stayed would he of got out the cab naked as well. We might've had a chat and wanked together.who know's. That might be for next time, if I am brave enough.

6Sailor9 and Softwhispers like this.
  11. Joe90

Joe90 Members

It takes a lot to stay in a compromising position and not now what the out come will be. But very very invigorating none the less.

Softwhispers likes this.
  12. Softwhispers

Softwhispers Members

Hopefully next time you can find an admirer or more :p

Ybcican, 6Sailor9 and Joe90 like this.
  13. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I am looking forward to the next time this happens, but a bit more prep required. I do like the thrill and excitement.

Softwhispers likes this.
  14. Joe90

Joe90 Members

That would be great as I am indeed of company, and someone with the same mind set would be great to bounce ideas of. And understand s the excitement and thrill to be had.

6Sailor9 and Softwhispers like this.
  15. Softwhispers

Softwhispers Members

If someone caught me on one of topless night walks I’d love to have play with my nipples

bry75, 6Sailor9 and Joe90 like this.
  16. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I know what you mean. I am going to try my best if I get caught again to stand my ground and hopefully we can play with each other in the open air. My mind just runs riot with lusty thoughts. Here in England it's still cold at night and my nipples are rock hard as well as everything else.

Softwhispers likes this.
  17. Softwhispers

Softwhispers Members

Love the cold on my skin! Having the frigid breeze flow between my thighs when pantyless is exhilarating

Granite69 and Joe90 like this.
  18. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Yes I know how you fell I do my best to be naked outside and open to the brezz. Walking around outside and naked with a hard on is one of the best felling I can get it's so invigorating and a turn on.

Softwhispers likes this.
  19. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I would while on the way to work. I'd get a little over halfway there and cum in my jeans. Sometimes I overslept and headed out carrying my clothes for the day. Drive in nude masturbating. I'd get dressed as I went after cumming. Traffic was always light and it was before sunup so the darkness was a nice cover.

Softwhispers and Joe90 like this.
  20. UlsterRob

UlsterRob Members

Long drives with someone= driving and talking
    Long drives alone= driving and masturbating

Aren't penises great?

Softwhispers and Joe90 like this.