Masturbating and driving

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Surewhynot, Mar 8, 2018.

1. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I have masterbated many times while driving .I like nothing better than stripping naked and going for a drive and edging the whole time .I never cum till I get where I am going feels good to be naked hard and throbbing .

Oldman46 and Fred64 like this.
  2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

It has been a long time, but I have a few times.
    One time while driving back from a business meeting, it was about an hour and a half drive and I chose a route back that is less traveled.
    I don't remember why, but I just had the urge very strong. I had a coffee cup left over from the morning up and I thought I could ejaculate into that.
    That was a mistake. I was going at it and fumbled with the cup at the last second and shot all down my pant leg, on the seat/floor. This was not good.
    I had to drive home, change clothes and clean out the car.
    Lesson learned.

3. Oldman46

Oldman46 Members

Yes ,, I do it almost daily. I have an hour drive to and from work. It's exciting as hell and makes the drive go by so muxm faster.i usually edge most of the way then bust an intense nut when I'm almost home .hell I've even found myself getting excited at work when it's almost quitting time, just anticipating what's about to happen

CmeCu likes this.
  4. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I had a styrofoam coffee cup left over and edged till I was about there, then pressed my dick through the bottom. It was pretty intense.

5. anned

anned Members

I wear adult diapers just so i can without the mess

6. blaq_in_hose

blaq_in_hose There is nothing common about sense......

I don't think I've masturbated while driving, not that I remember anyway.. However I have been the happy recipient of quite a few blowjobs while driving... That's an awesome feeling and takes a bit of skill to stay between the lines sometimes...:grinning:. I have started going for drives at night wearing nothing but a pair of black pantyhose and a pair of Sketchers and cruising around for hours.. Pretty risqué behavior and makes me feel a bit like a criminal.. Fun stuff

JudeLawless likes this.
  7. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

I've been edging myself and I threw on some gym shorts and drove over to the liquor store with a hard on... does that count?

CmeCu likes this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Highway driving, cruise control on...pull it out and start stroking...oh yeah, I've done it numerous times.

9. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I did it once towards the end of a 4 hour commute at about five in the morning. I didn't plan it so I had nothing to clean up with until I stopped. Interesting driving with one hand because the other has cum all over it haha

LowHangers likes this.
  10. Hagel

Hagel Visitor

I have done it a number of times on long rides

11. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

12. Oldman46

Oldman46 Members

I just drove my hour long commute from work stroking the whole way , I love it it's such a rush , usually I just unzip and pull it out but today I stopped at a rest stop and took my pants off the freedom felt great and that was a rush on it's own , driving by cars with no pants on stroking my cock

barefootb8r likes this.
  13. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I can multitask alday long and very good at it. Even if I say so my self.

14. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I am with you on that one. I have driven from Northampton England to Elgin Scotland like that many a time with my wife edging me on all the way. (She swearing for me as I also find this a turn on as she doesn't usually swear. Nice.).

15. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

I used to go for long nighttime naked drives years ago. Sometimes I'd stop on the side of the road, strip and put my clothes in the trunk, and a few times I just snuck out to the car naked. Either way I would always masturbate while driving. When I needed to cum I pulled over and got out of the car. Usually I just stood next to the car but one time I ran out to the middle of the road and jizzed on the center line. That was a rush.

Joe90 likes this.
  16. Yep. I was traveling on business about 10 years ago to Louisiana from Texas. It was about 4am and I was on the Atchafalaya Swamp bridge (VERY long bridge on I-10 with no exits) and was getting sleepy. Being the horndog I have always been, I whipped him out and played for quite some time before letting loose a nice load. Good times.

17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Well, no DRY exits.....like the causeway over Lake Pontchartrain...maybe even a bit claustrophobic..

SteveAustin likes this.
  18. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

I do from time to time. Perfect technique! Use a lubricated condom so when you're done you can just throw it out the window...no mess. I've even gotten a few blow jobs from women AND men who saw me and wanted to participate.

19. UlsterRob

UlsterRob Members

Of course masturbating while driving is exciting but what I especially like is that I can cum as loud as I want. It adds to the "getting away with it" part of it all.

20. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I've done that to it was a fantastic rush for me to. The idea of being fought is fantastic. But I would die if I was fought.