Masterbating with the frenulum.

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by asdfgod, May 15, 2013.

1. asdfgod

asdfgod Guest

Hello, I was wondering how to do this. I am circumcised and it's hard to tell if I have a frenulum. I am unable to achieve full body orgasm. In truth, I have once and it was the very first time I ever masturbated. I have no idea what I did then to achieve it because I have never achieved it again. The frenulum is supposed to be the most sensitive part of the penis and is the key for a full body orgasm. It is the male's "G-Spot." I have tried massaging where the frenulum is suppose to be but have little results. I believe I might have some of it left on my left side but very little. I have though about using a vibrator to massage the area. How do I know if I have any frenulum left? Can it be fixed? Can a doctor help me? How do I achieve full body orgasm with or without the frenulum? It is very fulfilling maturbating when I know what I can expect from it but feeling like I am only achieving maybe 1/100 of the full pleasure ever since the very first time I masturbated.

2. d0nny

d0nny Member

This was a trick to get us to go to google images wasn't it. Shame on you.

3. asdfgod

asdfgod Guest

I'm looking for answers.

4. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

5. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Umm, the male equivalent of the G-spot is the prostate, not frenulum.

Also, if you're interested in a "whole body" orgasm, I would look into Tantra if I were you.

6. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Oil the tip of a vibrator and place this on the frenulum. i can cum from doing this occasionally. Try it, might work for you.

7. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Whilst the entire glans can be said to have the highest density of nerve endings, it's certainly true that the underside of the penis is also more sensitive to stimulation than the top side, which applies to the glans as well. With this being the case, if you imagine a 3D mapping of the most sensitive areas of the penis, the underside of the coronal ridge (at the location of the glans) is bound to be the most sensitive point there is.

After I had my partial circumcision last year, in the week following, when I wasn't able to masturbate fully, due to the danger of tearing the stitches, I was going nuts trying to control myself. Eventually I managed to bring myself off, with one fantastic orgasm, simply by stimulating the frenulum region of the coronal ridge, using the steroidal cream (which consisted primarily of liquid paraffin), I had been prescribed in an attempt to heal the frequent tearing of my foreskin that brought about the need for the circumcision in the first place, with my index finger. Although I was dying to take a full grip, my will power finally paid off & I was able to continue masturbating safely in this manner for the next couple of weeks until it was safe to return to a standard technique - although I still occasionally use the index finger on the frenulum for a spot of added variety now & then.

8. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

The frenulum is the stringy thing in the inverted v on the underside of the glans. Most guys who are circumcised still have it, unless they got a tight circumcision. When it is stretched, it contributes to your arousal. I have some extra skin from my loose circumcision just below the foreskin on the shaft, which helps my arousal a lot when I am having intercourse, as the loose skin stretches the frenulum as it penetrates.

9. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

It appearss the frenulum is not only required for sexual purposes, as I've discovered ever since having had my circumcision.
    With the foreskin intact the frenulum used to provide a natural level of tension with only the slightest amount of drawing the foreskin back required to control the urine flow. However, now the strain has got, the remaining foreskin needs to be pulled half way down the shaft in order to avoid the urine from spraying everywhere. This also applies when peeing sitting down, or it'll spray underneath the seat, outside of the bowl.

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Sometimes I sit on the toilet seat just to pee & wipe away any dribbles from the penis afterwards with toilet paper.

11. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Why would you tell us this??

12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

It's safes the pee squirting on the floor when you don't know which way it's going to go when it comes out. Even pulling the foreskin back doesn't always make it the pee go in a straight line even if your been needing to pee for a while & cant get to the toilet at the time for some reason?
    Imagine what would happen if a woman stood up to pee .

13. hitman73

hitman73 Member

And the title of this thread is called something about masturbating with the frenulum so how are the two related?

14. kaalvoetpoena

kaalvoetpoena Member

I found the most sensitive area are the two spots immediately to both sides of the frenulum

15. bearded

bearded Guest

I do tender circling motions with one lubricated finger on frenulum, I also use sometimes vibrator on frenulum or ask my wife caress this point. I usually caress my left nipple (it's sensitive for me and sends nerve signals right to frenulum area) the same time. I make pauses, when I want to last long. The frenulum is like woman's clitoris.