Massive UFO fleet was recorded over Peru, Lima in May 2007!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by nbgoku, May 31, 2007.

1. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

Very funny. I wonder how many Swiss bank accounts the aliens have opened to pay for all the things human that they canT do without..

I have to give credit to the Swiss; they have the Alps. :)

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Of course the aliens opened up bank accounts in Switzerland, the Swiss are known pacifists, and have not engaged in war since their civil war over 100 years ago between the yodelers union and the ski patrol [​IMG]

Hotwater

3. trekker

I have a book somewhere on a shelf about a mass sighting of UFO's in the New York area some time ago. I havent opened it because I am suspecting the usual stuff you hear about unknown sightings. I am sure it would be an interesting read.

4. hotwater

Are you refering to the Hudson Valley Sightings?

Hotwater

5. trekker

Yes, I believe that's it. I know a lot of people saw something; things actually. It's very strange. I wonder how many different species are among us. I wonder how many alternate realities and dimentions are occupied by other beings. I just hope we don't catch some alien disease. But I digress. The Hudson Valley Sightings are what the book is about. I think the saucers are the ships that the Greys use. I don't know. I don't know what aliens are tryiing to do. It is such an interesting, yet scary subject.

6. hotwater

When I was a kid during the early 80's I remember reading about a frenzy of UFO activity in Upstate New York.

I was absolutely fascinated with the accounts which harkened back to similar sightings two decades earlier here in New England. The wave of sightings finally concluding with The Incident at Exeter in 1965, and the now famous Betty and Barney Hill UFO abduction case.

Hotwater

7. trekker

That's really facinating. Incident at exeter ay? Sounds spooky. Whats's with the Betty and Barney Hill case? I wonder how long our visiting friends have been here. Maybe thousands of years. What do you think?

8. hotwater

Barney Hill passed away years ago, but Betty Hill (who only recently passed away) claims to have had regular visitations by UFO's, and would even spot them in the night skies over southern new hampshire.

For reasons not fully understood, it was her claim that she would spot more ufo's on nights when the temperature would fall near or below zero (perhaps she was losing it towards the end) [​IMG]

But her assertion and that she and her husband were abducted by aliens, undoubtedly triggered a paradigm shift in the collective unconscious.

Hotwater

9. weedmeister

weedmeister Member

these aliens are already working with our governments... for what, i dunno.

10. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

That's probably the "Pine Bush sightings". Ultra lights.

11. hotwater

Thanks I'll use my Google Search Engine for the Pine Bush sightings [​IMG]

Hotwater