Mass Shooting 13 Dead Thousand Oaks California

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Aerianne, Nov 8, 2018.

1. storch

storch banned

That's what I thought.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Former Texas police chief arraigned on murder charges in NY
    This is crazy... a cop? That's pretty weird. doesn't usually happen in my estimation. Very sad for those people though. I can only imagine the grief their families/friends loved ones are feeling. And the outrage.

3. storch

storch banned

You simply must learn to get a hold on your hysteria. It was a double homicide, and not a "mass" shooting. The guy shot two people; one of them the ex-boyfriend of his wife.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    WritersPanic likes this.
  4. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

We need immediate gun control laws and a constitutional convention to repeal the Second Amendment. We don't need angry white guys to shoot former girl friends or former male lovers. In Wyoming cops stopped a musician on the highway and stole/confiscated all his cash. He had no drugs on him and was going to use the cash to buy a recording studio in Wisconsin. Without proof, the cops claimed it was a drug related forfeiture and took his money. I don't think angry white guys should be cops because they have a tendency to become intoxicated by the power of that Glock .45 on their hip. They often take it out and point it at colored guys, saying, "Reach for it if you are feeling lucky!" The United States of America is a part of the global community and often claims a leadership position on issues, including human rights. Now we need America to lead again and rid our world of guns. Gun trafficking is a global problem. Lots of guns are smuggled from America to Mexico and El Salvador, to end up in the possession of gangs. We need to invite the United Nations troops to come and help us disarm all these angry white guys...so another mass shooting could be averted.

5. quark

quark Parts Unknown

YOU'RE A RUSSIAN BOT!

6. stormountainman

In Ohio a white cop got hot under the collar and jumped on the hood of a Ford and shot two occupants right through the windshield. The occupants were Black and had done nothing illegal. In each case like this, the victim dies needlessly and their family is paid what the government wants to pay, not exactly justice. In Colorado, police busted down the apartment door and rushed into the bedroom where they shot Ismael Mena right in his bed. It was in the middle of the night and Ismael was asleep. He was a construction worker, legally in the United States. He had nine children and a wife in Mexico. The authorities gave Ismael's family $400,000 for an out of court settlement. The nine children will never see their father again, thanks to a white police officer who lied on the required documentation for the no-knock warrant. We the people of the United States need to control our over zealous police officers. We need to investigate every white police officer for connections to neo-Nazi organizations, white nationalist organizations, and The KKK. Until the results of said investigation are delivered to the proper office at the Department of Justice, these white officer must be required to ride around in the cruiser unarmed, or take a desk job. Any nexus to neo-Nazi, or white nationalist, or similar organizations must be immediate cause for end of employment.

7. stormountainman

I just read an article about some people or some one shooting sea lions and dolphins off the west coast! Why would the gun owners do this? The sea animals haven't done anything to them and surely no one would cook and eat a sea lion? Why do these gun slingers do this terrible thing? I say we should take their guns away. Let's all write to our congress members and demand action to protect wild animals and ensure public safety.

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

yea, get right on that. I'm sure they'll love your well thought out letters..

9. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Did you just genralize every single person who owns firearms as psychopaths who shoot dolphins? What is wrong with you?

You do know that there are entire communities of Black and Indigenous folks who are only alive today because of them owning firearms, don't you?

10. stormountainman

And so you think everything is just peachy because he A POLICE CHIEF has killed two people?

11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I'm confused

You seem to support peace and violence at the same time. You say it has not happened yet the threat is there at all times. What do gun owners say? If you want them come and take them. That means violence. It means they are ready to die and kill. It will happen. You can not play both sides. You can either accept gun laws should they come or die. The NRA has said this itself.

12. unfocusedanakin

That's sad if all you have to discredit it is "not enough people died".

Come on, no matter if 1 or 100 do the issue is the gun. Someone was able to get it and kill. 1 or 100 have the same effect on anti-gun people. When you belittle it only pushes Americans further towered gun reform since the gun owner shows themselves to be selfish and callous. They do not seem like a person who can be reasoned with. But that is the goal I guess. You will not give an inch no matter what. Someday you might regret that.

13. storch

storch banned

Yes, you are!

You said you cannot even go to work for fear of your office being attacked. I asked you to cite the last five "office attacks" in the U.S. that has caused you to fear going to work at your office? You replied, "None now," after which you injected a hypothetical situation involving gun confiscation. I then told you that I didn't think you so--referring to your reply of "none now."

Your post consists of you attempting to not only make more out of that exchange than is there, but to also imply that I share the same attitude as someone who threatens to shoot any authority who tries to take my gun.

14. storch

storch banned

And now you are demonstrating your lack of comprehension. My issue with the poster whom you've decided to answer for was his misapplication of the term "mass shooting." It was not a mass shooting. Apparently, you are so oversensitive that even the simple act of correcting another's mistake is something you find to be "sad." And I think that that's just . . . sad.

15. unfocusedanakin

The thing about anger is it's an emotion that makes it hard to learn. You can not play chess with a pigeon. It will only flap it's wings and say it won.

You will read what you want to in your black and white world.

16. storch

storch banned

And the thing about pigeons is that they will always view the person who exposes their stereotyping as an angry person.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  17. unfocusedanakin

So let me ask you this.

If you had to give up guns would do it and not attack the US goverment? If you say you would comply I am wrong. If you would fight back I am not. Simple as that.

18. storch

storch banned

When I accused you of implying that I have the same attitude as someone who threatens to shoot any authority who tries to take my gun, I was telling you that, despite not knowing my stance, and despite my never saying that I wouldn't let anyone confiscate my gun, you stereotypically stereotyped me. So yeah, you are wrong.

19. unfocusedanakin

You will not answer the question

typical gun owner thinks he's a "good guy" and is unable to see how good goes bad. All this is a personal attack against me so can exist in this fantasy land where he has the moral high ground.

You will either shoot back or you will not. Who knows why you will maybe something bad comes. But you seem just like the men at the militia meetings I attended. If you take my gun I will kill you first.

20. storch

storch banned

Wow! Okay, I'll assume that you honest to god didn't understand what I meant when I said you were wrong. It means that the answer to your question is NO, I would not attack the U.S. government if they try to confiscate my gun.

But just for laughs, tell me what possessed you to say, "But you seem just like the men at the militia meetings I attended. If you take my gun I will kill you first."

And what in hell do you mean by saying I will shoot back or I will not? Who's shooting at me, and why?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018