Mass murderer Richard Speck converted into a pseudo woman in prison.

Discussion in 'People' started by Sinead 1965, Jan 3, 2019.

1. I don't know, 'cause that's fucking gross. I don't get why women are so appalled by it, though. They suck dicks all the time. I mean, I get that rape is terrible...but to describe it as having to do gross things to men when that's what you do all the time is kind of weird to me. From a certain perspective, all he was doing was sucking dick and taking it in the ass. Big deal, right?

Not sure he was being raped or had finally found his place in the world, either. If you hate women that much, could be because you're severely repressed. Maybe he was finally actually enjoying himself.

Guy Stroking likes this.
  2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Disgusting son of a bitch should have been put to sleep by one method or another. The same method that took out Dahmer would have been suitable. Or even the Ellie Nessler method.

3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Seems like an off-topic leap. I doubt that the prison subculture has much bearing on the alleged 'rape culture" in the society at large. The prison subculture is a rape culture driven mainly by dominance and status insecurity, and by a variant of the "Madonna-whore" complex. The guys in prison are a socially marginal lot, who find it hard to feel superior to anybody--so they're always looking for an out group to subordinate and victimize, if only to escape victimization themselves. In a unisex atmosphere of sexual deprivation, it's screw or be screwed. The prison rape culture is based more on the human and pre-human need for a pecking order to establish hierarchies of dominance and submission for purposes of sexual access. Perpetrators of sexual violence against women become easy targets, by virtue of the "Madonna-whore" complex which divides women into two extreme categories of saint or slut--a pattern which Freud attributed this to a split between the affectionate and sexual components of male desire. Although some of Freud's theories are regarded as outmoded, this one is still considered viable (Hartman, 2009). Although in the outside world, prisoners might share ambivalent attitudes toward women, inside prison their generic view of womanhood is that of the Madonna, shaped by their ties to mothers, wives,sisters and daughters. Beating up on or raping Madonna-rapists allows them to adopt the hero vigilante role, thereby bolstering their self-esteem and self-perceived status.

As for the "rape culture" in the larger society, that does seem partly to be to be ideological hype on the part of the "shrill activists and feminists", but has some factual basis if we understand "rape culture" to mean a set of cultural attitudes conducive to sexual assault and harassment. We do live in a country where men perceived as big shots regard sexual domination as an accoutrement of their position: e.g., Kennedy, Bill Clinton, the current pussy grabber-in chief, etc. I was even told on this forum (as I recall, by you) that the sexuality of a man who doesn't want to grab a woman's pussy is in doubt, and that doing that is what men of power do. If many people in our society hold such attitudes, I think we could properly call it a "rape culture".

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  4. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Saggy.

5. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Laconic..

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

True, now we know you as a loving, carefree, take no prisoners pool shark with ostentatious bravado. An avid NASCAR fan with a passion for history and romantic adventure.

Irminsul likes this.
  7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OK, I may have laid it on too thick, yeah think? ..lol...

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'll take it. :D

hotwater likes this.
  9. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

This Speck guy was a complete low life, systematically tortured, raped, and murdered eight student nurses from South Chicago Community Hospital on the night of July 13 into the early morning hours of July 14, 1966. He physically paid for it. If i was family of the victim id find some solace in seeing that Richard Speck got turned into a prison whore and raped over and over by a gang of gangster disciples guys haha.

10. Sinead 1965

Sinead 1965 Members

You really get to a bottom of things. What really gets me to be honest is this......Rapist in part are on the bottom run in prison/jail, so why is it ok for grown arse men/women who supposedly live by "Codes of conduct" to then target and rape the weak? Are they not committing the same offence they look down on? Prison really is upside down.