Mars in pisces/venus in capricorn?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Scorpion88, May 12, 2004.

1. Scorpion88

Scorpion88 Member

Hi!, Having lost all the threads I'm now repeating myself. So is there anyone experienced at astrology and prepared to look at my chart to give me another insight into the above ? My sexdrive is ziltch at the mo, does my combination of venus and mars indicate this?Any ideas, my sun is in saggitarius and moon in gemini. Also it would be nice to meet people who are really into astro, seriously.So if you are I'd be happy to get to know you,

2. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

It'd be good for you to go to astro.com or astrologyunlimited.com to get those interpretted for free. I don't want to tell you wrong since I've still got a lot to learn myself, but if you're interested, they're both very insiteful when it comes to telling you about something in your chart.

3. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good morning.

Mars in Pisces brings intuition and a good sense of humor. Cool exterior but you and filled with restless energy.

Venus is Cappy blesses you with a strong sense of loyal and patience. You have the capacity to become an authority figure, most likely in your career. There is a selfish side to this placement and matters of love and considered with great practicality.

As for sex drive, I would look to the 8th house and the placement of the ruler of the 8th house.

4. spinelli

spinelli Member

Scorpian88
    From my knowledge I would idnetify the following issues in ur make up and in relation to love and sex

u get bored easily, day in day out sexual routines are a no no.
    U crave new experiences
    U need to feel free, maybe past relations have made u feel confined, both physically and mentally

But more to the point
    u have idealistic fantasies and
    high standards, therefore easily disappointed and maybe ur standard for whats a turn on is rarely obtained
    u rebel against social expectations, and hey hasnt sex become ruled by these
    u have strong opinions and thrive on more mental, rather than physical stimulation
    and, as mentioned by Forestnymphe have very practical approaches to love

Also i must mention ur standards and opinions in relation to morals and ethics. I don't know, but maybe (as i can relate) the low morality that exists in sex these days just ain't gonna do it for you sometimes

But on the whole, outgrown traditions dont exite u at all, u want new approaches to doing things, better ways of doing things and have the ideals and philosophical opinions that are striving to be heard and implemented

5. Scorpion88

Scorpion88 Member

Thank you for your replies, The practical thing relates to me, I always end up considering what does a person hve to offer me in a relationship? I'm not sure about the restlessness, but ses,I think I have an over romantic ideal about love, I don't know, my partner has mars in aquarius and venus in aries, just feel its hit and miss, and that he is the one mostly attracted to me physically. My life feels empty mostly,I feel that I am hollow.