Married with kids and sexually frustrated

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Ed87, Oct 20, 2018.

1. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I so agree and I thank god that my wife does. I’ve always been fortunate that she is so willing to accommodate me even when she isn’t in the mood.

2. gillmanjr

gillmanjr Members

Same here. In 4 years of marriage to my wife she has never once turned me down for sex. We have a 3 year old and still do it 4-5 times a week, sometimes more. That hasn't changed since we met.

To the OP: you have to talk to your wife dude. I don't think I can really give you any other advise because I don't know either of you. But I can tell you this: there isn't a therapist on earth who can fix that problem, it won't get solved if you don't talk to your wife and tell her how you feel. If she isn't willing to listen or work on it with you, she isn't worth spending the rest of your life with. Just my opinion.

Irminsul likes this.
  3. TheFineMan

TheFineMan Members

From a purely objective point of view, this is one of the reasons why prostitution is thriving even in places where it is illegal. It’s a transaction where money is exchanged for a service no strings attached (assuming protection is used 100% of the time) so there are no feelings.

You could theoretically love your wife and kids have a great family and also satisfy your needs on the side.

Irminsul likes this.
  4. JoeyTribbiano

JoeyTribbiano Members

That's pretty much me .. but only a 4months old baby ..

any progress on your side .. am i going until i reach this 4 years and still suffer .. Geez :|