Married/Straight Men Who Visit a Cock Sucker

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Blowbuddy, Jun 28, 2021.

1. M.D. Reece

M.D. Reece Newbie

I’m, personally, not into having my cock sucked nearly as much as I enjoy sucking on another man’s cock or eating a pussy that gushes!

Well I'm curious, KC69 and BoyToy69 like this.
  2. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Careful. It's addictive. ;)

Nlr357 and KC69 like this.
  3. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Super Moderator Super Moderator

This story about Gary does inspire me, as do many of the posts I read here. For years, I fought the fact that I love oral sex- I was embarrassed by it even though from the first cock that passed my lips, I knew I was a cocksucker. A slur - to be called that- is now something I embrace. I could do this every day if there was someone willing to feed me. I am working on connecting with married guys more than anyone - When I meet a man, or even if I simply see a man in the store or somewhere, I wonder in my mind when the last time might have been since he had a blow job - how long has it been since he shot a load into someone's mouth? And I find great personal satisfaction when I have the chance to take care of a man that way. I've been trying to figure out how to meet and make it happen more often. I am working on being more bold. Not sure how it will play out - I've had a few disappointments lately, a couple guys have back out, and who knows their reasons - but the important thing is - if this is what I want, I will keep pursuing it. If you don't play the game, you will not win the game.

4. int0everything

int0everything Members

It happens, i met a guy of Craigslist back in 2012 and we are still FWB today. In fact, I went over during my lunch hour this week and he took good care of me in just about every way possible.

5. Mark5551

Mark5551 Newbie

There is something stimulating about the idea of "visiting a cocksucker" as the OP described rather than just a garden variety mutual oral sex session.

This is the first time I've heard of it. How do those who exclusively like to suck and those who like to be sucked typically find each other?

6. KC69

KC69 Members

How right you are. Very addictive!!

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Back when Craig's List was in place and its personals section was still active I came across 5 or 6 married guys wanting a cock sucker on the side. I answered their ad's and was at their house within a half hour sucking their cocks and swallowing their cum. I had all these guys scheduled twice a week when their wives were not home. Yes, I was give 10-12 blow jobs a week and loving every minute of it hearing them say I suck cock better than their wives, and the fact that I was a swallower had them hooked on my oral skills. I miss that period of time, it lasted for almost eight months. They needed something desperately and I was their to provide for them. Everyone of these guys had very sexy cocks and I never understood why their wives neglected them as they did, but lucky for me they did. I did all this during my first marriage and my wife never knew what I was doing. I still can't believe she never tasted any of that cum either. Many times I sucked 2-3 of these guys off swallowing 4-6 loads of cum, returned home and had great sex with her and I could smell my cum breath but she apparently never did.

8. thepapasmurph

I remember craigslist days, too... but I never had the success that LowHangers had for a period of time. (what happened to those guys, LH?) I've tried to use Adam4Adam, Grindr, etc. these last few years. I have one "friend" I visit periodically, but not enough to keep me smiling. I've tried DoubleList recently but each connection I've made there has fizzled out - and it seems there are a lot more ads offering blow jobs than there are asking for one. So, I persist - because I am orally fixated, and swallowing cum has protein and is better for me than an actual salami sandwich...

jamie_oth, Nlr357 and GrayGuy57 like this.
  9. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Very addictive! Once you've sucked a trouser snake, it's all you can think about.

10. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Same here. BTW, I'm in Texas too

Sportscat likes this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

They all kind of went their own way except for one. He and I are still sucking each other off once or twice a week and both of our wives participate in threesomes and foursomes.

12. KC69

KC69 Members

Did you try squirt.org? I’ve had pretty good success with that site.

13. bob smith878

bob smith878 Newbie

I love to suck a guys hard cock and balls. I treat the task at hand the same way my wife would.

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Nothing gives me more pleasure than sucking another man's cock. I still enjoy having sex with women, but these days I have more sex with men than women. Satisfying him satisfies me.

15. thepapasmurph

THIS is totally me. Can't explain it to myself or anyone else. Don't need to understand it. I just want to do it.

KC69 likes this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I did so today for my "regular" of 12 years and a fellow co-worker of his. He finds them and I suck them together. I love sucking two guys off on the living room couch as I slurp and slop back and forth with a hand on the base of each hardening cock. I'm like a kid in a Lolli-pop store slapping each cock against my tongue, licking the head, lip sliding its shaft, rolling my tongue under each set of balls, sucking them as they moan out in pure pleasure as I take each cock into my mouth and deep throating it because they are within my power as I take them orally to the place they desire to be which in the end is releasing their load of cum into my mouth as I gobble up every drop they provide me and today I was fortunate to received two loads of delicious cum having sucked these two hung men off for just a bit over an hour. My bud's friend was unable to cum a second time, I offered my ass, but he wasn't wanting to fuck me but thanked me for all my oral efforts. He said he needed to get going, so maybe next time. My "bud" finds these guys, knowing how much I enjoy sucking cock and eating cum. He knows I'm an insatiable cocksucker and keeps bringing me cocks to suck. He's been nothing but a prize since I met him 12 years ago.

17. Steveh

Steveh Members

I've been told i suck better than my wife

Well I'm curious likes this.
  18. Windman

Windman Members

I have met with several men who both enjoy sucking and getting their cocks sucked. I just met with a new guy I met on SIlverdaddies last week. He sucked me first and gave me a very good orgasm. Feeling the need to return the effort I sucked him until he blew in my mouth and his knees almost buckled. Im hoping we can meet again soon.

19. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I'm thinking about it, I just need a willing cock to suck.

Id like to hear from the ladies who suck cock, how they feel about it and what they like about it.

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Don't get a woman's perspective. You want it from a man's point of view because it's a man's opinion about sucking another man's cock. Far less women get the enjoyment and satisfaction that a man gets.