Married/Straight Men Who Visit a Cock Sucker

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Blowbuddy, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Blowbuddy

Blowbuddy Members

Many married and straight identifying men have figured out they can meet another great guy who will gladly provide them with the blow job they want and deserve no strings and no games. I am married and very much enjoy giving toe curling blow jobs and more than happy to help out a guy in need especially another married man. I do not mind being used in this manner as it works both ways and 9 times out of 10 both parties are happy with the results. Anyone else out there with similar experience servicing Married/Straight? Any married/straight guys curious about visiting a cock sucker?

2. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

The straight married guys are as much, if not more so, into doing the sucking than getting sucked.

3. Blowbuddy

Blowbuddy Members

You are correct which means a lot of competition. I pride myself on my skills and easy to be around and not over aggressive. I have repeat visitors and have had regulars in the past.

4. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

I am married but said goodbye to straight years ago. I would definitely not say no to a guy sucking me off but would prefer to be doing the sucking.

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, connecting with another married guy for some good clean cock sucking has always made for a good day. I've met so many really nice guys doing so, most felt the same way as we'd hook-up weekly (some-times more often) simply to suck each other off and the moments together were always satisfying for both of us. Many times hanging out afterwards to once again suck each other off before exchanging numbers to become regulars "suck-buds"...It takes place more often than women know. Me personally have connected with at least 50 other married men over the past 25 years to meet and suck each others cocks. Most of the men I hooked-up with we're at the time like me...Curious about sucking a cock, and their wives were not sucking theirs as often as they liked so it was a win-win for both of us. I love sucking cock and did so as often as I could, sometimes sucking 6 different cocks a week in my "Hay-Day" and many became regulars so I was never running out of cocks to suck. I quickly because addicted to cum, the feel of him exploding in my mouth, how much will he shoot, I must gobble it up to satisfy him to be the "Cum-Slut" he desires that his wife refuses to be...Sucking off married guys is the BEST, plain and simple and have never once turned one down. We married guys know another married cock-sucker wants what we want so just "Git-Er-Done" and suck that cock like you should and swallow that delicious load of cum. Damn, I love sucking cock and taking his load!

6. topper

topper Member

We visit each other .One old friend gone. One new friend is another older married guy in the same sexual situation. His wife would approve of his bi activities, just like mine. No other Women allowed, but our bi play with each other suits them just fine fine. Weekly blowjobs is becoming a regular thing.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It doesn't get any better than that. Having a cock available to suck that you enjoy sucking on satisfies that craving. My wife and our partners have stated many times "It's a guy thing"...and it really is. The only commitment required is sucking a cock and done so with NO DRAMA during, or demands afterwards other than to do it again, and what guy wouldn't want to have two loads sucked out?...lol...If time is available I never once had a guy refuse me the pleasure of sucking his cock for a second load.

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Was sitting out on the deck with my wife yesterday when a text message came through my phone. The message content was as follows: Hey, remember me? I could really use your help with an attached photo of a very nice looking cock. I show it to my wife and she replies: "Who's that, do you remember"? I'm not sure I said as I studied the photo for a bit and replied back with this text. "Very nice photo but a name or face shot would help to remind me". About 5 minutes later he replies back "It's Gary from Muddy Run Campground"...I remembered him now, frustrated married guy I met in the shower and sucked off each evening during our three day weekend. Some more messages go back and forth before he asked if we could get together, he's divorced now and was wanting my oral services. He's going to stay in tough as it was getting late when he contacted me so we'll see if I get a "blast-from-the-past"...lol It's been some 7 years since I helped him out.

9. Txlatinguy

Txlatinguy Members

I am married and would to find another married or attached guy who loves giving blowjobs. I wish there was some secret hand signal to identify one…lol
    I have also been very curious of paying it forward till completion…Any help find a blow buddy…stuck in central texas

10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'd like to share how Gary and I met some seven years ago.
    The wife and I hitched up the camper for a four day get-away at Muddy Run Campground for relaxation and kayaking on the lake. After dinner the first evening I was heading over to the bath house for a shower. This campground does not have sewer hook-up's and we we're just 100' away from the bath house so it all worked out pretty well. Anyway, I enter the bath house and to my surprise a guy is masturbating on the bench just outside the shower. He quickly covers himself with a towel as I set my things down at the opposite end of the bench. I say "Don't let my presence stop you, we all do it". He replies "I'm so sorry you saw that, I need to release so bad" as he still has a hold of his member under the towel. Hmmm, I feel I must say what I'm about to say which is..."It's OK, but rather than stroking yourself would like me to give you a blowjob?" He does not hesitate as he removes his towel and says "I'd love one". So down between his legs I go and start sucking his cock. I'm about 3-4 minutes into this blowjob when the door opens and a man enters, he see's what I'm doing as I turn my head (cock still in my mouth) to see who it is and he quickly exit's the bath house as I proceed to finish the job I started. A few minutes later this guy blows his load in my mouth, he leaves and I take my shower.
    The next morning after breakfast my wife decided to walk over to the camp store to see if they have anything we may need. I clean up the dishes and take a seat outside under the awning. I see a man walking up the road, I wave and say good morning as I do to all other campers. He waves back and stops at the edge of our site and says "May I ask you something"...I wave him in and say sure. He comes over and sits in the chair next to me as says "I just wanted to let you know I saw what you were doing in the bath house last night". Feeling a bit uncomfortable I reply "I'm very sorry you had to see that, please don't report me to the camp office". He replies "I have no intention of reporting you, I wanted to ask if I could get what you were giving last night"...WOW, I didn't expect to hear that. So the next three evenings I sucked him off in the shower.

That's how Gary and I met...

11. Scrturge

Scrturge Members

As an avid state park camper, I have to say I've dreamed of having this same type of scenario play out on a camping weekend. I've seen many many cocks in the shower house but have never gotten to touch one. Someday...

12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

That weekend was nothing I ever expected but when opportunity was there I didn't want to regret not pursuing something that could happen and I'm glad I did so because Gary has returned into my life and is wanting to rekindle and start a friendship through services. He knows I'm a "cock-sucker" and I'm always willing to service those in need.

13. Steve Roberts

Steve Roberts Members

I have 3 married feeders who are regulars. Their wives are not into sex very much anymore so they cum to me for a release. I have a girlfriend but live alone so I can host which makes it easy to get together. One sucks me sometimes and gives great head but mostly I like being their cocksucker, yum.

14. Harry7272

Harry7272 Members

Like having it sucked as I smell her panties

mountain_seed and Peter_Goesinya like this.
  15. Mfmca42

Mfmca42 Members

Wow these things never happen to me :(

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Gary had stopped over twice this past week for my oral services. We've made plans for him to stop by every Tuesday and Friday mornings so I can provide him a real good sucking on his cock and his cum is quite delicious too.

17. Wixx Trixx

Wixx Trixx Members

Me neither

18. M.D. Reece

M.D. Reece Newbie

Like you, I am a married man who also prefers to be the one doing the sucking! It’s something that I can’t explain, but there’s something about sucking on a nice big cut cock — feeling it getting harder and hearing moans of pleasure announcing “I’m going to cum” right before a torrent of hot yummy cum fills my mouth!

19. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Married guy here. A gay coworker convinced me to let him blow me 5 or 6 years ago. So I did and it became a fairly regular occurrence. I fed him my cum any chance I'd get. A couple of years later, I finally worked up the nerve to suck him myself. Within a couple of minutes, he blasted his sperm in my mouth and I swallowed. Very first time a guy came directly into my mouth.

To this day, we blow each other any chance we get.

20. Steveh

Steveh Members

I know, i can't explain it either, but i love the feeling of a dick in my mouth, and then the feeling of his cum shooting in it