Married sex, hot sex!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Carolina188, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Carolina188

Carolina188 Members

I love that i am the 1 and only woman who makes my husband go wild. We have been married 18 years and the sex has only gotten better and better. We are 100% committed to each other, do not involve 3rd parties, and continue to try new and exciting things into our sex life. I love being on this board to get inspired to keep our sex life exciting and to meet his every need. Married sex does not have to be boring, methodical, scbeduleed. Women, love tour husband tonight ! Drive him crazy. Husbands, let your wife know how much you need her and want her!

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm just having fun trying to pronounce this.

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Not Known At "Google".......They Suggest It May Be "Scheduled"........:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

4. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Good for you Carolina. Tell that husband to keep UP his good work.

erofant and JoeAlvon like this.
  5. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Good for you and your husband! My wife and I have a similar experience, and she still drives me wild after 40 years of married sex.

6. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

Your hubby is obviously a very lucky Pleasant Plucker Flucker! :laughing:

Roseycheeks likes this.
  7. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My wife and I had a torrid sex life for many years. Those days are over now but the memories remain. We still talk about sex and she wants me to continue having sex as long as I can. There may be a time when one or the other partner has to stop. The point the OP makes, albeit she is preaching to the choir here, is for the wife to keep the home fires burning. If that happens the husband won't be looking elsewhere. To add to this it takes both to make it work. Husbands cherish your wife. Make her feel loved and wanted. Shower her with romance and be there for her. Most of all talk and listen. Yes listen. Listen to her and what she has to say. That's very important. You will be rewarded on way or another.

8. Gul Dukat

Gul Dukat Kanar, anyone?

I’m sorry, did you say listen?
    Ah ok, thank you.

9. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

I’m off work soon. Going home early to surprise my GF. She said she wants to get screwed bad. We haven’t had time in a long while. Any suggestions on how I make her cum? Or where I put my cum?

10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"open my front door, hear my back door slam"

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

[​IMG]

Roseycheeks likes this.
  12. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

You need to ask? O'Boy

13. erofant

erofant Members

Carolina 188 - Preach that lesson, missy !!! We guys have to keep up our end of the romance balance too. But as someone who went for 6 years with zero sexual interest from my wife, and another 15 years with very little interest - I can say with authority - being WANTED by one's wife is THE SINGULAR MOST IMPORTANT LYNCHPIN in a marriage from a man's standpoint. It's what separates you from other people in your life - that special "thing" you share between the two of you. Anything else is just a room mate.

I heard with my own ears a female marriage counselor on TV tell the couples watching and listening this point: "A good healthy sex life is the glue that holds marriages together. If you don't believe that - you're only kidding yourself." That lady marriage counselor was about 45 to 50 years old when she was on that talk show with 4 other male & female counselors.

My advice: Love each other!! Don't stop. Make each other feel great emotionally and physically!! Be romantic and drive each other wild in the bedroom. Let the other one know they're the most special person in your life. Then see how happy & close the two of you become.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  14. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I would say she is right, its a bond a very good one, I get 50 years up this year and we still have sex or will be, but that's another story.

15. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Wow !!...so well said sis Carolina188 ;)...i couldn't hv said it better than you :)...every married couple here must try out your advices :p

16. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I sooo agree with this post! We have an amazing sex life too! I don't judge if others are into interacting with other people.. but for us I love being his one and only. We switch it up a lot, have been fooling around outside lately once the kids go to sleep lol (we live out in the country so no immediate, super close neighbors).. I've been so hot for him lately especially. He makes me feel sexy and he must know I feel the same with the way I treat him. I hope it stays like that for the duration of our marriage.

17. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Good, keep it up my dears !!...enjoy yr sex life to the max....that's the purpose, privilege and benefits of getting married :p:eek:...live and enjoy life n sex to the fullest ;) ..can u provide us with some juicy details of your enjoyment babe ???...like how hot and sexy u hv been for him lately etc, etc ????

18. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

For whatever reason I just enjoy having sex outside. Like I said our closest neighbors are acres and acres away so no one is nearby and our kids are asleep (they're only 21 months old).. I gave him a blowjob on the front porch like a month ago and that has since branched out to fooling around by our little barn/shed. He does projects down there and I have successfully seduced him there a few times since the weather has gotten warmer.. recently I went down there just dressed in one of his tshirts and he bent me over with my hands pressed to the wall outside. I'm all over him lately (after a little bit of a slow period during the winter for us). Glad we're kind of getting that hot and heaviness back for the time being :)

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It will last, just remember it's about love. Sex is very healthy, resist the temptation to politicize it, meaning use it to get other things, withhold it as punishment, etc. Many couples have failed because of that. Don't take it for granted either. It's a daily gift you give each other simultaneously. You make him responsible for how things go which also means respecting his decisions. He loves you regardless of any faults he may perceive. If you're intent on making your happy relationship last, it will.

zorro69 and GypsyHolly83 like this.
  20. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

I love this. Right on!