Married men who suck dick...

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by LowHangers, Apr 23, 2018.

1. SeanetteSissy

SeanetteSissy Members

Hi I just became fastinated with cocks... mostly from watching tranny videos, then I started watching sissy hypno videos, and that is when I became a full blown COCKSUCKER... GOD I LOVE COCK, I love to suck balls rim and eat man ass and I LOVE CUM. I took it a step further and started crossdressing and shaving my entire body and lotioned it daily. I boght all my clothes heels nylons panties and soo many sissy toys... cock pump tittie pump nipple pumps dildos silicone suction cum dildos 9" and I can take it all in my throat and up my man ****. all my heels are min. 5" tall.. I love to dress and I love to service COCK... totally unihibited and sucking cock out doors or in a car in a crowded parking lot is SOOO EXCITING I always cum hands free when sucking Cock in public ... I am in Buffalo, NY I am married and my wife doesn't know I am a crossdresser and Cocksucker... now I want my manpussy FUCKED BAREBACK. seanette55 @ protonmail . com

2. mrtwoway

mrtwoway Newbie

I’m a married guy who is a pussy hound and a total submissive cockslut. Eating pussy is great, but it pail in comparison to worshiping a hard cock. I’ve used Craigslist and doublelist for my cocksucking adventures. Initially I had a few one and dones. Eventually I found a regular, a older divorced white guy. I’d go over and service him for hours at a time. He would tell me about his stressful day as I de-stressed his cock. For about 3-4 months I became his oncall suckslut. We worked up to some pretty wild stuff... I ended up relocating God I miss him

BiSal, Ybcican, LowHangers and 2 others like this.
  3. DaveNH

DaveNH Newbie

I came out as bisexual to my wife a few years ago and and have since sucked some cock in front of her. She gave me permission to find a suckbuddy for me, looking for a longterm thing

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Congrats & Good Luck in your search. Sucking cock is so erotically enjoyable. Every man should suck cock IMO! Just 69 sucked with my regular man this morning, he gave me two loads of cum but I was only able to provide one for him as we ran out of time...he had an appointment to make.

BiSal, ohSOcurious, Ybcican and 2 others like this.
  5. topper

topper Member

Lapping up a hot creampie is the best. Sucking cock and getting a big mouth or face full of cum has taken over She likes that I took up sucking our old friend, then another old friend with a sexless older wife. He also finds it to be a no hastle orgasm. We help each other out, no hastle. He has his wifes approval also. Neither of us are into guys, but we are cool with taking care of each other. Neither wife wants sex for themselves, but they are both interested in knowing about us , which brings up another topic. If your wife knows that you have bi experiences, does she like to watch or at least know about it, or is it a big secret?

6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Cream pie...............ya just got to love it...................

BiSal and letsstaywarm like this.
  7. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I will let you lot clean up the cum, all yours.

But I might try suck a dick, a nice big clean smooth cock

But if it's small I might let him dump a load in my ass.

BiSal, ohSOcurious and Poplo. like this.
  8. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Mmm, one in all in, I reckon if she's gonna be slitted out may as well take part, and I might get a treat

ohSOcurious likes this.
  9. topper

topper Member

If my wife is into it, I'm going to be into it too. When she used to rub her cum squishy pussy all over my face, I would lick her as best as I could. I had to catch her dripping pussy with my mouth to get it, otherwise my face was coated.
    This was so hot, I would let her empty it all on my face, or I would hungrily dive in and lap it up. Embrace it, what ever makes her happy and horny. You wont regret it.

BiSal, ohSOcurious and Spg100 like this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I second the motion..............Awesome!

ohSOcurious likes this.
  11. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Trick or treat..................lol

ohSOcurious and Well I'm curious like this.
  12. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

You are soo lucky!

BiSal and Suburbanray like this.
  13. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Sounds so familiar! So many mixed feelings once you do it

Suburbanray and Traveler386 like this.
  14. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

All the talk on this thread, once one sheds the artifically-created societal factors, is very clear and logical. Here are some actual FACTS to consider.

Psychologists who study behaviors as a life's work, realized 60 years ago some things. Any group of mammals, their rats, mice, our sexually-frisky cousins the bonobos, and even various isolated human groups, WHEN PUT INTO A SITUATION where there is a shortage of females available to a population of healthy males, sexual activity with each other will increase. At first it was thought to be "the cause" of homosexuality, but then with further study, it was realized that it was more simply the testosterone chemical urges of the male mammal. (No females? Close enough with Ralph and George.) There were no lasting m/m bonds, it was, and still is, just release of deeply rooted instinctual urges.

Now Fast Forward to the situation many older males today find themselves in, where the 'natural' role of their chosen female has disappeared in their life, yet they (as with all male mammals) are still subject to testosterone-driven instincts. The urge for SOME form of sexuality rises.

So if one peels away (Occam's Razor, simplest is best) and drops all the societally-created boundaries, it's a quite natural and expected phenomenon for males in these situations to consider other males sexual parts and the excitement thereof, as possible activity. It's nothing weird or bizarre, simple chemical / hormonal urges. Most men here don't report lasting emotional m/m bonding, it's simply a form of physical release.

Hopefully this will ease some of the angst and worry some here have spoken of. Congratulations, you're reasonably normal.

15. Ajr12002

Ajr12002 Members

Thank you! Well said!!

16. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You're welcome. More people should learn about our actual human condition, there'd be so much less made-up bullshit out there complicating things..

Poplo., Well I'm curious and Ajr12002 like this.
  17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Tom stopped over for dinner with the wife and I last night. After dinner she went over to visit with her mother as Tom and went to the deck and enjoyed a naked soak in the hot tub before sucking each others cocks. I do enjoy sucking him off while he sits up on the edge of the hot tub, it's so erotic and enjoyable. I provided him with 45 minutes of oral servicing before we traded places so he could provide me with the same. He left shortly after my wife returned as she and I went to bed. Woke up this morning to her sucking my cock before getting her strap-on out to give me a good morning fuck. I love her so much.

18. jd252

jd252 Members

My first bi experience was during a MMF threesome with my wife's lover. We both had lover's outside our marriage, and we were at a weekend outdoor event that was rained out mostly stranding us in the hotel room. We were in no hurry to get back to end our weekend away from the family and called her lover and invited him to the hotel on a whim. He was very into my wife and dropped everything and showed up rather quickly. The focus was mostly on her including me cumming in her mouth while he cam inside her. As the afternoon progressed and things got more comfortable, my wife suggested that I give him a blowjob. My first time with a cock in my mouth. We were both a bit nervous and it was not awe-inspiring for either of us. However, that was the first of a number of threesomes including me giving him a number of blowjobs and him fucking me. I don't think he was very interested in guys, but he loved sex. He did tell me that I was a very good cock-sucker - better than my wife, but he was a manipulator so I don't know if he was just saying what he thought would allow him continued access to her. I do think he got off on the fact that he used both my wife and myself for his sexual satisfaction.

19. Ronald Ingle

Ronald Ingle Members

I am wondering how my story compares to other men. I was taught by two older brothers to suck dick when I was 7 years old and performed willingly until I was about 10. During that time, I really enjoyed it and saw no reason to tell anyone or to stop or to feel guilty. I got pretty good at it and loved it when I had an opportunity to swallow. My brothers lost interest because they found girls and liked that better. So I was left with a talent and desire but no real tool for practice. I also found girls and that replaced my desire to suck for awhile. I want this to be short so I will simply say that the desire to suck neve left but was in second place to sex with women for different periods of my life but the desire to suck would still take over during other period. I never did a lot of both during any one period but was subject to a desire to do either. I am now developing my male to male desire more because I cant persuade women much anymore. So I mostly have sex with men. I have always had to be very careful.

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm pretty sure you are not very far away from other men with your desires for same sex connections. My attraction and desire came in life decades after yours under different circumstances but it does not really matter. What matters is whether you are happy with yourself and satisfied within the sexual encounters you engage in. Always remember that happiness comes from within, whether it be sexually, spiritually, or both it boils down to you doing what makes you happy in life because we are only here for a very short period of time and doing what makes you happy is more important than most anything else. Just do what feels right to you and the partner you are with at the time. Live life and enjoy!