Married men who suck dick...

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by LowHangers, Apr 23, 2018.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Welcome to the bisexual world and finding out you enjoy it and are going to pursue it further. It's a big leap for a guy (married to a woman-living a heterosexual life) to even think of, let along suck another mans cock. You were even able to do so with the support and consent of your wife which is "over-the-top"! I'm happy for you as I've been living it for the 6 years I've been married to my present wife. Please feel free to share more of any future experiences, I enjoy reading them as I share a good amount myself since having been liberated to do so with my wife's support, consent, and participation most times. If you haven't yet considered yourself "bi-sexual" that's ok as you're still experimenting but if you have and you and your wife accept it by all means go with it and enjoy everything the two of you can/will experience. By all means do so safely but do enjoy!

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  2. Hello

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2020
  3. I amm

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2020
  4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Are you married!

5. I was for 13 years. I’m divorced and engaged now.

6. Windman

Windman Members

It took a while for me to get comfortable with having urges to have sex with men and I fought it for a long time. The first time I sucked a guy I thought It would be a thing I could try once and get out of my system. well one led to a few more and now after leaving a regular I had been meeting in So Ca. I’m wondering if I be able to find another in Washington where I’m relocating to.

7. DGPNCA

DGPNCA Newbie

I'm a 65 year old married bisexual. I like fine young women and I like those extra-thick cocks to suck. The bigger the better. I wear dentures that I take out when I suck on a fatty. I only suck nothing else. I had a regular fellow that was 69 years of age that we would meet up on the weekends. Used the old excuse, "going golfing dear, be back in 6 hours." Sadly the fellow died. He had a cock on him like you wouldn't believe. I miss that old fart and sucking on his big fatty. It's going on 6 months without a cock to suck. So if you love laying back and having your big fatty sucked on for a few hours let me know. Los Angeles area.

BiSal, ohSOcurious and Poplo. like this.
  8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I turned bi after 20 years of being married.. I sucked my first cock while having a threesome with my wife and her lover! He was a buddy of mine who had been fucking my wife for some time! Once I sucked my first cock there were others as word got out I sucked cock! My first lover was a tall black who had a giant of a cock who I visit off and on at times he had a friend or two who I sucked also! I knew when I went to visit him I would have to suck friend of his also but I loved sucking cock so it didn't matter!

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Yes once you feel the taste and the feeling of a cock in you mouth it all changes for after that you want more of them I know the feeling and the taste of cum1!

Domfun, BiSal, ohSOcurious and 2 others like this.
  10. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I tried it as a teen with a couple friends. It didn't really make much of an impact on me then. Often thought about it through the years but never had the urge to ever try it again until a couple weeks ago with a friend. We were both curious and I found myself enjoying it. Sadly though he also enjoyed it he has some guilt feelings so I'm pretty sure it will be the first and last time for us both.

11. BiRob

BiRob Members

Met my fwb on squirt as well, sucked his cock on our first date. I had desired to suck one for a long time, now I'm addicted...

12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

About 15 years ago I made friends with a married guy that I was orally servicing about twice a week. I answered his add "Needing a Cocksucker" with a gorgeous photo of his big white cock attached. The very next day I met him at his house and sucked his cock on the living room couch for about 45 minutes. We exchanged numbers and he called three days later, so back I go to suck his cock again. This became a regular thing as he'd told me his wife wouldn't suck his cock, and really needed my services. Then one afternoon upon my arrival he had a friend present. I was introduced and he said he'd like me to suck his cock too being in the same situation as his friend. So now I'm sucking two guys cocks on the living room couch going back and forth from one to the other. To hurry this story on I was this guys regular cock sucker (twice a week) for about 18 months while also sucking the cocks of four of his friends. I was in heaven as I evolved into a cock slut as these guys were so neglected by their wives and always looked forward to me stopping over.

13. nodeer

nodeer Members

This is so hot. At 65 I have SUCKED COCK.. I am, as you predicted, addicted now, and seeking searching for more. It must be safe though. I have wanted this since I was 18, but too scared, or unable to find a safe discreet way of getting cock to suck. I am actively looking now, I need to feel it again, the shape and texture, the thrusting, the grunts and groans, the warm spurt, the fabrastic taste. I need it so much. My wife does not know, which isn’t great but it must be this way. My years of longing to suck has resulted in insatiable lust, and I think I am becoming more feminine and on the way, or already, a cum hungry slut, desperate for the cock and cum.

14. nodeer

nodeer Members

Me again. As well as the cock sucking there is another thing. Balls. Bollocks,whatever you call them. Personally I find them both arousing and beautiful. I love licking a ballsack, sucking balls into my mouth, tasting a little spunky. It’s so lovely the soft feel, knowing the part balls play, their manliness, .

15. nodeer

nodeer Members

I wish this was me.

Donnee likes this.
  16. that is very true I have friends who live in a sexless marriage who I suck and give them my ass they say guys suck cock so much better

17. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I've enjoyed giving head literally my whole life. I grew up in residential boy's schools. When we started to jack off, there was little to no privacy, and when we started to explore our sexuality, the only playmates available to experiment with were other boys. For most of us it was merely a situational adaptation, but for some of us it developed into something more.

18. nodeer

nodeer Members

I get so aroused reading all this , thanks guys, all of you.im still very new to this, loving it, needing it.

Ybcican, finisher and Wixx Trixx like this.
  19. Blowbuddy

Blowbuddy Members

I am married (to a woman) and I am also a cock sucker. I have been servicing men for around twenty years and very much enjoy it. Many married guys and men in general are neglected in the oral department and when they are willing to take the risk with me I make sure it pays off for them. Like many cock suckers I very much consider it an honor when a man pulls out his cock and trust me to pleasure him to completion. I believe it is a man's right to ejaculate in the mouth that is servicing him and it is a thrill to give him that pleasure and to feel him release and swallow his semen. I very much enjoy the taste of clean semen and it is somewhat addictive. One of my favorite ways to give head is to set up a glory hole and post on a couple sites and weed out the flakes and then have the serious or the curious stop by for a toe curling blow job. I only wish I had more time to suck cock and that more married/straight men took the chance to receive what they desire with no strings.

20. nodeer

nodeer Members

This is making me want to cum. More importantly you validate how I feel. The honour of sucking a cock,giving it the service it needs and deserves. The reward of the lovely spunk. I wish I had sucked more when younger, wish I was sucking more now. Circumstances are difficult now but having tasted spunk from another man's cock, I'm looking forward to being what I feel I am, a cum slut, a servant of cocks that need sucking.

21. nodeer

nodeer Members

We are alike I think.A little. Different histories of course.

ohSOcurious, BiSal and Blowbuddy like this.