Married men masturbating

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by 3rd Husband, Jun 19, 2013.

1. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I am jealous of you guys. That's so beautiful you stroke hard your hard cock which is pop up like a big mushroom and she is watching at your solid rock manhood hungrily, and also you look at her wide open legs which her thighs and pussy are exposed, while she grabs and rubs her pussy which is full of blood, and dripping. It looks you are in haven.

Rider43 likes this.
  2. xp243

xp243 Newbie

Especially when the between fucks gets farther and farther apart

Lovnflman likes this.
  3. Drivin69

Drivin69 Member

Married 40+ years. My sex drive has always been way more than hers. And as we’ve gotten older, her sex drive has diminished a lot, while my desires are still like I’m 20-30. So yes, I masturbate. A lot… But Masturbation has now become an activity we do together too, although I do a lot on my own. But a lot of times I masturbate on my own, I tell my wife I’ve done it. And she tells me when she does.

Masturbation is a big part of our sex life now.

88mmrr, Wixx Trixx and Old70#PA like this.
  4. Dgr123

Dgr123 Members

Same in my case. I enjoy getting laid but I really enjoy masturbating my own cock every single day

5. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I like your idea, it is a real fact that men's feeling about sex is quite different from women's. So, masturbation is a favorite way to release themselves without bothering their partners. As I was young I mostly felt to funk my wife after masturbating.

Dgr123 likes this.
  6. Dgr123

Dgr123 Members

I used to fuck my wife 4-5 times a day. Now in our 60's she is less interested or should I say she only prefers boring sex. Therefore I just masturbate

PGA likes this.
  7. Old70#PA

Old70#PA Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I are in our 70's and married for 42 years. My sex drive has always been higher than hers. We enjoy mutual masturbation once a week but for the past year or so it's not enough for me and I have been masturbating once or twice a week in the computer room to internet photos, while she watches her TV downstairs. Several times she has come around and almost caught me. It shouldn't be a big deal, however I feel guilty. Last evening she came by while I was stroking and I heard her in time to cover up a bit but there were photos on the monitor and my shorts were below my hips. She just said, "Hmm." and no more and left. Since this is now the 3rd or 4th time it has happened, I am thankful that it doesn't seem to bother her.

88mmrr and bill697cu like this.
  8. PGA

PGA Senior Member

It happened to me too, but I found a new way to take care of myself. Please send me a PM to chat more about my way.

9. Maturemale

Maturemale Members

Well i am now 69 years old my second wife is 59 years old she gave up having sex with me over a year ago ,and i will confess i do masturbate or edge alot

10. TonyH

TonyH Members

You are a lucky man, sexwise!

Sexwise likes this.
  11. john slick

john slick Members

I`m married and I always masturbate

12. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

I have always had a much, much higher sex drive than my wife. For the first ten years of our marriage, we would have sex many times a week in many different places. Over the ensuing years, her drive has decreased a lot, so I took matter into my own hands. We still enjoy sex, but I am not creating friction between us due to our different libidos.

Klimax2gether, Old70#PA, PGA and 2 others like this.
  13. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Me too, it was unbelievable, when I and my wife were young, let's say we were 30 or even fifty years old we had at least two or three times sex every day.
    I had been one or two weeks out of home, because of my professional job, so when I came back home she knew she had to stop everything but fucking.
    I consent that I masturbated daily when I was not at home and I have never said to her; but I think she knew it and never said anything about it!

14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh, of course they know. We're always higher drive than they are.

15. Frugborch

Frugborch Members

I’m married and usually want to have sex every day. She’s not interested that often. I also love to masturbate, so it’s a nice way to take care of that urge. The best part is that she knows I do it on our “off days”.

Sumbaljack and PGA like this.
  16. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Great man, you are so lucky that she knows about your masturbating. I have been married for more than 45 years and I have masturbated and had sex with my wife but she has not known about my addiction.
    If your wife is fine with it, keep going, that's the best alternative to fucking her.

17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

"Oh my God, honey, you mean you masturbate regularly?? I had no idea.....I thought our twice a month sex kept you satisfied....."

Dipper79 and Nudegardner like this.
  18. PGA

PGA Senior Member

Yes, when I was young I masturbated regularly and had sex with my wife 3 to 4 times a week, but now, she lost her sex lust dramatically; and we have sex a couple of times monthly.
    Fortunately, still, I have a high sex desire if I am lonely at home I will masturbate definitely, maybe 2 or more times.

Sumbaljack and Klimax2gether like this.
  19. PGA

PGA Senior Member

My wife is the same as your wife. She has not high sex drive but he tries to accompany me whenI like to masturbation alone, but last night she did masturbation when I asleep. Today morning she confessed that she had jil off last night. It is a good news for me to masturbate lonely without feeling guilty.

Sumbaljack likes this.
  20. BigTease

BigTease Members

My wife has never had a high sex drive. She doesn't know that I masturbate I have done in bed while she was sleeping I masturbate at least once a day mainly just because it feels good and it is to long for me to wait for once a month or every couple weeks. I seem to get horny more often the older I get.