Married, having affair wit coll

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by fuckmehard, May 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuckmehard

fuckmehard Guest

I've been in relationship wit my hubby for 10 years nw. 8 yrs dating and 2 yrs marriage nw. I dun like to kiss him, but i enjoyed being wit him.I always tot i dun like sex until i fell in luv wit tis coll of mine. I enjoy sex wit him a lot. Dirty scenes keep popping up in my head. The scenes of him rubbing n sucking my breasts, use his wonderful fingers to carass my vagina til it becum so wet down there. I enjoy him carassing my vagina while kissing my lips. It is always wonderful and feels like being raped where i cant move. I even tot of buying a sexy uniform lingerie to surprise him, and wonder wat he wil do to me aft tat. Bt smhow, his penis most of the times becums not hard after a while. Wondering y. I enjoy him kissing and touching me instead of fucking me. The tot of us hvg sex makes me wet now.

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

That was all over the place. Seriously, was there a point? Maybe if I coulda read what you wrote better- like if you could spell?

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

what the fuck did you just say? you're fucking your collie?

sorry, i meant: wut da fuk ded u jut sae? ur fucig ur cly?

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

:rofl: for real..haha can't stop.

i mean... i really tried to follow that. lingerie. feels like being raped while can't move. penis gets soft after a while and wants to know why. i mean.. i dont know... i just dont know.- i dont know if she was talkin bout her husband or her lover or her collie. or what.

5. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Perhaps your coll (whatever that is) has an erection problem. Or he just gets bored. Perhaps he's doing all of it to you, but you aren't doing enough to keep him going. Sex is best when it's both ways: he does things for you and you do things for him. Simultaneously.

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Colleague, guys.

Somehow I've learned to read illiterate.

And detect this is some guy writing fap fodder, most likely.

And it's in free love, where it belongs.

Cerrado

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.