Married Guys

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by ggib111, Jan 12, 2015.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I couldn't agree more. I totally love having sex with a woman and always will but I also enjoy sucking a mans cock every now and again.

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I had this happen myself and when he and I made eye contact it was weird as we were both with our wives and children for dinner. The voice in my head said, Hey...you sucked his cock and I actually started to get an erection.

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

sure it's morally not good to cheat and live a lying 2nd existence from your partner but IMHO most people are or have the propensity to be bisexual. Most of the guys I hook up with are married or in hetero relationships; I don't go out of my way to enquire, sometimes they volunteer the info.

Most of the guys on hook-up sites are married so what does that say.....
    1) they are maybe not getting much sex, or as much as they desire from their relationship;
    2) they have a sexual urge for same-sex relations.

And the cheating aspect doesn't just apply to heterosexuals.....i have been with many gay guys who either have an open relationship with their partner or are cheating on him.

In my own case I don't feel it is incumbent on me to apply morals, and in the hot heat of sexual enjoyment i just go for mutual satisfaction and pleasure.

Simon :)

4. CentFLGuyhere

CentFLGuyhere Members

A really good buddy of mine is married and we used to mess around. He knew I was discreet and safe, masculine, etc. We were great friends before and after he married. We'd hang out, including his wife quite a bit.. no one was the wiser. He moved away for a job promotion so haven't seen him in a bit. Still talk, text, etc and planning on meeting up when he comes down on vaca. I'm not here to judge the morality of it by any means.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018