Married guys tell me about your first time

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by xyzniloc, Apr 11, 2014.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife gets so horny watching me and our lover 69 suck each other and I must say it's awesome having her watch us before she joins us so we both experience two mouths on our cocks.

Married John likes this.
  2. Zach Michael

Zach Michael Members

I'd give both my arms if my wife would watch me suck someone dry or watch someone pump my ass full
    of cum.

3. My first time was when I was 13 with my scoutmaster it was amazing I still think about it now

4. Keighley

Keighley Members

I have known I was bisexual since I was a teen. The very first time was part of a dare while I was a teen. I loved it so much I actively looked for more m/m contact. I never hid my sexuality from my wife, and she knew well before we were married. I am allowed to have sex with other men, but it has to be someone she gets to know well, and as part of a natural organic friendship. No screwing around... One guy... That's it...

Since we have been married I have had four regular male friends/sex partners. Each has moved away, or I have moved away, or else the partners would not change. My wife really likes the guy I am seeing now and has seen us together a few times. I think she might have seen him nude more often than dressed! For me it has to be open and honest, or I could not handle it at all.

As for meeting... The first guy was in another state before I moved, and he and his wife were very open about his sexuality. Both of them are bisexual. His wife approved of me and my wife approved of him and we saw each other semi-regularly for about two years.

The second was in a town almost 500 miles away from where I live. Again, I moved away... He was also openly bisexual and his wife had extremely strict rules for him exploring. She had to see us doing it or it wouldn't happen at all. She also had to know my wife and they got on pretty well. It stopped when I moved away, but he and his wife have been here in town a couple of times and it has been motel room stuff.

The third guy was here where I live. My wife liked him okay but thought he was a bit like a horny pup. He moved out of state. The sex with him was not wonderful.

Number #4: He is a really sweet guy. He and his wife divorced about ten years ago and he lived alone all that time. He very shyly came out to me and asked if I thought there was something wrong with him. I told him that I am bisexual and he said he thought I might be and that this was the reason he came out to me. We were already friends, and my wife already knew him. When I told her that he had come out to me, she asked if I was going to do anything with him and I told her I didn't know. The very next time she saw him she asked him flat out if he was interested in me sexually as well as being friends after telling him that I had talked to her about him. Poor guy looked like he was going to faint! Long story short, we see each other a minimum of once a week. My wife prefers he comes to our house for sex and it is common for both my friend and I to do things like go to the fridge to get water or whatever while still nude. We have had some weird conversations in the kitchen while naked and my wife present. It's a weird relationship, but it works!

Cock taste? Hmmm... It's skin... It think it's the way penises react more than anything... They kind of jump about a bit, and when they start pulsing it get very real. When he goes down on me it feels strange. I love it, but it feels so different to when my wife does it. I think it is just the pure eroticism for me. If I had to stop doing it I think it would make ne crazy! LOL

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  5. stillup4it

stillup4it Members