Married but think about men when having sex with my wife

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by It’s me still, Apr 10, 2021.

1. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Same here sometimes I certainly wish she had a cock. I really opened Pandora’s box and can’t shut it

LAsunshine likes this.
  2. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

You're not alone. My wife has a great body - just wish she had a cock!

3. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Veering in a different direction here just for this once, having sex with my ex I thought about having sex with her sister a few times.
    Once all the way until I finished, that was what took me over the edge as I was unhappy with the relationship and I strongly sensed it was over.

4. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

As an older married man I would appreciate a younger hung stud satisfying her. Unfortunately she doesn't want to be involved with others despite us playing around before with others, both together and solo! I think her main concern is disclosure and our kids & grandkids ever finding out. I have no problem with disclosure as I think it would be unlikely happen. My wife is 10 years my junior and also still in great shape but she dismisses my requests to play with others, she also suggests that any such thought of playing around with others as being more DOM (Dirty Old Man) than the thought of her needs, That could well be true!

JandD likes this.
  5. I do that too. I go, in my mind, wherever I need to go to get excited. Sometimes it's necessary.

Many a masturbating session I'm fantasizing about having sex with a guy. I LOVE women, but the thought of sex with a certain type of guy just turns me on. Kind of like right now. LOL

Justfun4 likes this.
  6. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

I often think back to when she fucked my friend, picturing him penetrating her for the first time. Always gets me hard. I know that she thinks about when they had sex, we were fooling around with a large dildo for a while and I told her I knew she must be thinking about him when being done by the sizable member. She responded that she thought about him every time we used it. It was about his size, she would cum so fast the first time.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  7. TroyPG

TroyPG Newbie

Man I know exactly what you mean. I would imagine a guy or group forcing me to deep throat them. And feeling them all taking turns cumming in my ass and videotaping it to watch later with another guy with a big cock. …whew

JandD likes this.
  8. Lonelee

Lonelee Members

My wife was a virgin when we met, but she had had experiences from her young teens, a steady boyfriend from 14 and she sucked him and wanked his cock, and there were other boyfriends until I met her at 23. We got drunk one night and asked her about the one I knew about and although she was embarrassed about it she told me about wanking and sucking him, which I found an amazing turn on. She even took me to a spot where she had wanked him. Over the years since she's told me about a few others, always very reluctantly but I still find it an amazing turn on. There's no way she'd even consider another partner now.

JandD, DandJ and Ray Roberts like this.
  9. Justfun4

Justfun4 Members

I do the same i have actually told my wife about it. And now she will talk about it while we fuck.

10. Justfun4

Justfun4 Members

I’d love to have that same experience

11. x4_Quickee

x4_Quickee Members

I love to watch my wife passionately sucking my cock, and she is doing everything she can to make me shoots warm streams of cum into her mouth. She makes it look so sexy that I am envious and wishing that I could experience the same sensation of slowly sucking a warm hard cock.

JandD likes this.
  12. Henry is here

Henry is here Members

its pretty normal for me too, my wife and I do discuss such things before and during sex. Both of us have had same sex relations so we are not strangers to it. Sometimes just to satisfy me we will do 69 and she will wear a strap on. Then she will fuck me with it and that actually turns her on a lot too but really satisfies my gay urges. So discuss it with your girl maybe she will be open to it.

13. Henry is here

Henry is here Members

Have you ever asked her to pour your cum from her mouth to yours or after you cum empty it in your mouth. It was tough at first but now I love it.

Franky29 and Klimax2gether like this.
  14. Moon Goddess

Moon Goddess Supporter HipForums Supporter

Does she know about your fantasy? Would she be or is she approving of it?

If you haven't talked to her about it yet maybe get a realistic dildo to use on her and when you pull it out, let her watch you lick and suck her juices off of it. Could also work if you have talked to her but she isn't fully onboard with it. If she likes seeing it maybe it will get her thinking about seeing the real thing.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  15. x4_Quickee

x4_Quickee Members

She doesn't know because I’m not sure how she would react. I think your idea would be a clever way to safely see her reaction.

16. bobjob

bobjob Members

I fantasize about it regularly as I just can't get enough cock these days to satisfy me! There is nothing quite like being dominated by a horny, well hung man for me, well unless it's more than one man at the same time, lol!

17. handyfragges

handyfragges Newbie

It's completely normal to have fantasies, even ones that don't align with our sexual identity or current relationship. It's important to remember that fantasies don't necessarily reflect our actual desires or actions. If you feel comfortable, you may want to explore these feelings with a therapist or a trusted friend. It's also important to communicate with your wife about your needs and desires in a respectful and honest manner.

NaturalDreams and Ray Roberts like this.
  18. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I agree COMPLETELY!

Ray Roberts likes this.
  19. 2mass

2mass Members

U

Last edited: Nov 30, 2023
  20. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

I haven’t had sex with my wife in years so I don’t remember what I was thinking about while fucking her. But all I think about now is having sex with men. I have had oral sex with about 25 men so far but I just can’t get enough. I want to have anal sex with a man but so far that hasn’t happened.