Married Bisexual Bottoms 'taking It' Bareback, Getting Bred

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by luvkissnmen, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Idolwrestler

Idolwrestler Members

Send me your email

2. Idolwrestler

Idolwrestler Members

email . Damn I bet u look hot full of dick

3. Idolwrestler

Idolwrestler Members

I'd love to 69 with u then go balls deep in your ass

John K likes this.
  4. Idolwrestler

Idolwrestler Members

Da

5. Idolwrestler

Idolwrestler Members

your hot taking dick got a sexy ass

6. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

You're living out my fantasies. I'm the same age and looking for what you have found.

Downonthemuffin likes this.
  7. jtghost

jtghost Members

I have only been fucked 3x. I love it bareback and I want the cum shot into my ass. I also like it all over my face

John K likes this.
  8. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm a bisexual married bottom, whose been with several guys in the past, but only been fucked bareback and had one guy cum in my ass before. It was pure bliss!!.
    I love my wife very much, and can't imagine a future without her... But my ULTIMATE fantasy is to fine one sexy, dominant TOP guy that'll "make love" to me and breed me on a regular basis.
    I'm naturally submissive with men, and it would be a dream come true to have just one sexy, dominant TOP guy regularly fuck me bareback and cum in my ass.
    Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't want any part of it, and would accuse me of being totally gay. My bisexuality is already a "hot and cold" situation with my wife... So unfortunately, i don't think I'll be finding myself a guy to screw me bareback and breed me any time soon .

721Jonny and John K like this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

This is how things have progressed with Tom and I. Our wives know, and we do enjoy foursomes together but Tom and I have sex together more regular than with our wives or our wives have together. I'm his bottom but we do suck each other off a couple times a week if there's not enough time for him to provide a good fuck. We both enjoy sucking versus fucking anyway.

10. Timmy123

Timmy123 Newbie

Wow! all these responds are amazing i didnt know so many guys felt this way than you for sharing!

11. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The delights of being a bottom

………anticipation as you lie there on your belly or on your hands and knees knowing soon you will have a hard cock inside you; the sounds of him putting a condom on, and the feel of his hand lubing up your hole and teasing it with his fingers………the feel of his hard cock rubbing up and down your crack and……then….at the entrance of your pussy……prising it’s way into you. And the gorgeous feeling as it enters right into you and slides deep as.

To arch back with him deep inside you and slowly fucking you with his arm around your chest holding you back as you kiss together and then his hands grip your hips and your are held for his pleasure as he drives into you getting faster with his thrusts. And the delicious feeling as his hard throbbing cock hits your prostate and you gasp!

Then he pulls out, grabs your legs and swings you over on to your back, lifts your legs and holds them wide apart as, hand-free, he pokes and guides his hard cock into your pussy. Deep at first, then falls over on top of you to put his tongue in your mouth and kiss you deeply, slowly moving his cock in and out, fucking you – that gorgeous animal feeling of him using you, of his power and of his desire and arousal. And then just he uses just the tip of his hard cock on your hole entrance and teases your prostate, in and out hitting your prostate each time and you reach for your cock and enjoy the super sensations wracking your body.

And then he swings you back on your belly again, grabs your hips and pulls you up in a doggy position again and half stands over the top of you crouching with his legs half bent and slides back into you deep again -that gorgeous feeling of his cock back into you again, and his power as he rises and falls on top of you fucking you fast and deeply, enveloping you with his body, feeling his increasing arousal as you keep your arse up high and slump your head and shoulders to the bed loving the sensation of him using your bum, of his cock thrusting into you and him getting faster and harder as his climax gets nearer……and then his moan, his grunting and you feel him ejaculating into you and you push back onto his thrusting ejaculating cock and you milk him for all he can give you

Simon :))

12. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

Oh my God! That is so unbelievably hot! You have me on the verge of cumming right now! I have topped once before, but have not bottomed yet, but I'm so desperate to bottom with the right guy. I know my ass was made for another man's cock! And I want his seed coursing throughout my entire body, merging with me, becoming one with me.

13. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

imho bottoming is so hot.....just trying to put some feelings into words!

Simon :)

dd788snipe and slayer3737 like this.
  14. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I just want someone to bend me over the side of the bed or take me from behind on all fours, pound me mercilessly, and shoot their hot load deep into my ass. Nothing but pure animal sex.

15. Usedtwo87

Usedtwo87 Members

I too am married however, she knows when im getting plowed by a huge cock. I let her know either before or after. Sometimes she even watches or joins in! I love the building up to a man being in control. I love the feeling of a big cock entering deep inside me for the first time. It depends on who im with whether its passionate or just a rough and dirty fuck. I personally am not opposed to either. The sheer chills i get from the sensation of my prostate getting poked and rammed by a huge cock makes me orgasm unlike when i am a top. I believe receiving anal is something everyone should try a few times before knocking it. I guarantee there wouldnt be so many tight asses walking around :D.

16. SubBiCuck

SubBiCuck Members

My wife and I have a very happy and healthy hotwife-cuckold relationship. She knows I’m (very) bicurious, and she has long harboured a desire to enjoy a bi mmf threeway. We just haven’t found the right man yet, as none of her exes, with whom she regularly cuckolds me, are interested in bi sex (though they’re happy enough to hear about me wearing a chastity cage at work while they’re fucking her in our bed, and are fine with her telling me all about their fun afterwards). The other day she made a crack about ‘lending’ me out, and although it was in a different context entirely, my brain went straight to the Mistress/slave subtext inherent in that ‘lending’... and a few short hours of discussion later, we were both massively turned on by the idea of her whoring me out for use by other men, and she was messaging one of her gay (but femme) male friends asking if he knew any Doms/bulls/tops who’d be interested in borrowing me as a sub/bottom fuck-toy and cum-slut. No takers yet, but I’m interested to know if anyone else has experience with this kind of wife-led man-mating, and what dating sites or apps worked best for their wives to advertise their subby hubbys’ availability.

John K likes this.
  17. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

I've been sleeping with my neighbor for 6 years now. At first it was me calling him and going for a blow and go. No frills. Now, he calls me. Something like, "Hey babe. What's up?" Me, "Not much. Chilling." Him, "Wanna come over?" My cock instantly gets hard. I respond coyly, "What did you have in mind?" Him, "My dick inside you. Then suck you off after I cum in your pussy." When it comes to gay sex, nothing makes me more horny than being talked to like a little bitch

18. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm a bisexual married BOTTOM guy. Unfortunately, I haven't been with another guy for a couple years now, and it's definitely something I miss dearly.
    Prior to meeting my wife, I had sexual relationships with BOTH men and women, and to be quite honest, I was happier, more satisfied, and more fulfilled being with men than I ever was with a woman.
    Though I've only had a few "hook ups" with guys since I've been married, it's something I miss greatly.
    As I get older, my desire for a serious gay relationship gets stronger and stronger, and ideally, I'd prefer to keep that gay relationship separate from my marriage... Although I'm sure my wife would have her say in the matter.
    It's been a LONG TIME fantasy of mine to find just one sexy, dominant TOP guy to have a serious gay relationship with, where I could suck his cock, receive facials, he could cum down my throat, and he'd be able to breed my ass whenever he wanted.

GrayGuy57, dd788snipe and LowHangers like this.
  19. Milt

Milt Members

I’ve been seeing a gay man for almost a year. He has always used a condom on me. Two weeks ago we were in the missionary position making out and instead of grabbing a condom he surprised me and stuck it in me. It was so hot. He whispered in my ear that he would pull out but I wrapped my legs tight around him as hint to cum in me. Then came the point of no return and he came in me. It was such a hot and intimate moment that we kissed and cuddled for an hour afterwards. Problem is now I think I’m falling in love with him. Frustrating.

20. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I wish I knew what if feels like when someone comes inside you.....

721Jonny likes this.