Married Bisexual Bottoms 'taking It' Bareback, Getting Bred

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by luvkissnmen, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

All of these experiences brings back some amazing memories, i love cock and am a complete bottom 100% i acually find being a top revolting, but i love that hard cock deep in my ass or his hot load being shot all over my face then cleaning him off using nothing but my mouth, there is truly nothing sexually this satisfying. But i did give that life style up to marry an amazing woman that i love with all of my heart. But i still dream about and desire being that bottom i used to be on a daily basis, i want it so bad it drives me crazy so for now i will resort to a nice dildo but it will never compare to having the real deal. Miss that cock rocking my world

badrabbit and Biker Man like this.
  2. Biker Man

Biker Man Members

Too bad, I would love to meet you and play

Sunny7518 likes this.
  3. Biker Man

Biker Man Members

Having sex with another woman would be cheating. With women you have to go through all these hoops to develop a relationship and get close to the woman for her to give up her goods. With men it is nothing more than playing a round of golf or having an all night poker party, no emotions are involved it is just sex and nothing more. You need to quit being so judgmental and start living your life.

721Jonny, Annon-k34 and badrabbit like this.
  4. Biker Man

Biker Man Members

I read your intro and a few other posts, you seem to love your wife very much and there is very little pleasure in the world than having children and grandchildren. My advice to you is to have those children and grandchildren and quit tempting yourself. When you get into your 60's you might find a buddy to play with on occasion. You'd be surprised how many "Virgins" there are in their 60's. Have a happy marriage buddy.

Lovnflman and Sunny7518 like this.
  5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I feel bad for the poor women in these situations. They've committed to men they don't actually know--men who care so little for them they run the risk of bringing them diseases.

Both parties are living a lie here, only the women don't realize it. They're being made fools of. So sad.

GLENGLEN, redshoes and Deidre like this.
  6. Sunny7518

Sunny7518 Members

I havent been with anyone male or female , since i met my wife its only been her. The only lie i've been living is to myself, but im working up the courage to tell others who i am and have inwardly always been and when i do my wife will be the first to know, i just had to accept the fact that i am Bisexual first, and now im ready for the lie to be over with, i know she loves me alot as do i love her so very much, and i hope by me being open and honest with her that will only deepen our relationship and love for eachother

redshoes likes this.
  7. Intriguedandcurious

Intriguedandcurious Members

I wasn't married when this happened, but I did have a girlfriend when I had a secret male sex partner.

1. It was hot! I loved it when he initiated the sex. We used to have a secret code when we were in crowds with friends. He used to say this to let me know he wanted me. He used to tell me "I really need help studying tonight". That meant that we were going to get it on. That would make me instantly hard.
    2. I know a lot of bisexual guy don't like making out with guys. They are just in it for the sex. But I loved kissing another man. When he kissed me, I just would loose all will and I was his.
    3. There is nothing more hot and sexy than seeing another man have a huge hard on for me.
    4 and 5. I'm very vocal. When he was penetrating me, I can't even describe the feeling. Passion, sexy, orgasmic. When he cums, God the most amazing feeling to know I was able to give him so much

8. Intriguedandcurious

Intriguedandcurious Members

Yes I did. This was also over 15 years ago when I was in high school. I learned from my mistakes and have never cheated since then and never will. People are not perfect and make mistakes.

I came out with the story because it’s been inside of me for so long that I needed to get it out. Just answering the question. I was looking for a place where I could open up and talk about past experiences, something I can not do in real life yet... I guess I was wrong and came to a place to be judged by past mistakes. Thanxs.

redshoes likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

'been inside me so long'

Lol.

10. I love to snowball cum kissing is so hot

LowHangers, jmadre and snowmanb2 like this.
  11. I love to feel a cock deep in my guts throbbing and feel his hot cum in my guys

jmadre likes this.
  12. I feel the same way

BiMature56 likes this.
  13. aaron1977

aaron1977 Members

That's obviously judgemental...if you did and worry why people do it now?

14. Biker Man

Biker Man Members

Badrabbit, that is one sexy photo you have

Tallguy38 likes this.
  15. sean15666

sean15666 Nuts and Bolts

i don't do it very often but feeling bare cock is wonderful

16. HotLiquid50

HotLiquid50 Members

Hrepeat.
    How would you like me to wake your husband by giving him a blowjob while you watch or maybe we could suck it together. We can get him rock hard before you guide his thick cock into my smooth tight man pussy. He can fuck me doggy style as I worship your beautiful pussy. I'd swallow his cum or we could share it.. Or maybe he could cum deep into my ass... I've only been fucked in the ass by toys and my wife's dildo.. You are reading this thread, aren't you?
    I'm an attractive masculine man and I'd love to share pleasure with you and your husband. Even better if I could get my wife to step beyond fantasy. She seems pretty comfortable in knowing I've sucked a few cocks... Ya never know... I hope we didn't wake anybody.

Marriedbicouple and 721Jonny like this.
  17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

At 55 I was finally bred by a real cock yesterday. For 16 of the 25 years I was married to my first wife I had numerous mutual suck buddies, most were married men and we just got together to suck each others cocks. My present wife heard all the stories and found it quite hot that I've sucked dick. We've had a married friend for the past couple years that stops over 1-2 times a month for lots of cock sucking which she joins in every now and again and several times he and I hit her from both ends. He's a great friend who's wife doesn't put out enough. My wife really gets turned on watching us suck each other off and asked me a few weeks ago if he and I would be willing to fuck each other. She's pegged us a couple times while were sucking but neither of us have ever had a real cock in our asses and have never brought up any interest in doing so. Yesterday he was over for most of the day since his wife was out of town. We were all ready for a full day of cock sucking which we did plenty of in various places around the house when my wife asked him if he'd be willing to fuck me while she sucks my cock. He was a bit hesitant to answer but did say "Sure, why not". We'd just finished round three of our threesome that finished with me fucking her pussy while he was fucking her mouth so we needed some recovery time. After dinner we all relocated to the bedroom. He and I started sucking each other in the 69 position while my wife started to ease a vibrator into my ass to help loosen me up, then the larger dong she pegs me with. Once I was loosened up and both of us were hard I climbed on top of him while my wife guided his cock into my ass. He's a little over 9" in length but not real thick so when the head of his cock penetrated me I popped his head in and out as I bounced on it as she kept a good grip on his cock. I then slowly began to take more and more of his cock inside me and OMG the feeling was so pleasurable. I did finally sit down fully as I felt his cock bottom out inside me as she was sucking his balls. I spun around so we could roll over on our sides as he started to fuck me really good and my wife took my cock into her mouth. I never thought being fucked and sucked like this would ever happen nor did I think it would feel so damn good. My wife said I shot hard into her mouth and it was probably the best orgasm I've ever experienced. He continued to fuck me after I came for about 10 more minutes then I felt him cum inside me...all I can say is WOW! After some more recovery time he and I did suck each other off again out on the deck while my wife was reading a book. It was one of the greatest "sex days" all of us have ever experienced and I can say I was finally bred and loved it and hope he'll do it again in the future. BTW, he said he really enjoyed it as he's never fucked anyone in the ass before.

18. bigredinmass

bigredinmass Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Awesome bud. Congrats on this huge (pun intended lol) milestone. And thanks for sharing the experience with us.

19. I love having sex with other married men and taking there cum bareback it is the only way to fuck

BiMature56 and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  20. Loader

Loader Members

I really enjoy the for play to get my partner hard. Sucking on his hard cock and having him ask for more gets me so horning and wanting his hard cock deep inside me. The feeling when his large long cock enters me, sending shivers in me is the best feeling. When he picks up his pace and I tighten my ass around his cock until he explodes inside me is very satisfying. When he softens and pulls out of my used hole, I love to feel of his cum leaking out of my ass.

Attached Files:

721Jonny, dd788snipe, John K and 3 others like this.