Married bi guys

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Topher1972, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

Since my ex wife,all my gf's know of my interest. My current and I have been together over 5 yrs and she is very supportive. She just insists that I make her aware of every sex act ,even if its masturbation. She said she wanted to share all sexual experiences ,but she trust me. I have a couple guys that I go to my mancave / music room with.

2. Tallguy38

Tallguy38 Visitor

Lucky you!

Well I'm curious likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm in the same boat with my wife. We've had a shared lover for just over two years now that she knows just as well as me (many MMF threesomes) so he and I can play alone a good bit.

4. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

It makes her jealous to see me enjoy sucking a big dick..She can't stand it. A smaller one is no issue

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife is jealous too when she see's me deep throat our lovers 9.5" cock to his balls...She also amazed and proud :openmouth: that I have no gag reflex. Regular sword swallower!

6. Married John

Married John Members

I am impressed

7. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

Im around 9.. How you doin'?
    Lol...

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, it can be a touchy subject with a spouse. In my case after having told her about my past experiences she wanted to hear of them and my honesty was accepted with admiration. I brought up the subject numerous times with her that I'd really like her to see me with a guy as we're sucking each other off as I was sucking on her rubber dong she'd hold between her legs. After a while she agreed so I located a guy a few weeks later and she'd get really horny watching us and eventually joined in on the fun with the two of us. Don't give up, keep the subject fresh without pressuring her too much.

9. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

Hidden unless she mentions it then I’ll play

10. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

She doesn't know. She knows I enjoy anal play with Aneros etc.

11. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

She and I are ready to make the move. She says she wants to watch me jerk off another man first as an introduction

12. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

My ex knew and was ok with it. My current wife doesnt know

13. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

My wife and I regularly check out women together when we're out and about.

We are both bisexual, and can talk freely and openly about that side of ourselves with each other... Yet I'm extremely hesitant to point out or mention when I find another guy attractive, as my wife does have a jealousy streak. She, however, will point out other guys she thinks are sexually attractive, and will often ask what I think. Then, and only then do I actually talk about how I find other guys attractive when I'm around my wife.

FWKbi likes this.
  14. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

We are both bisexual, and can talk freely and openly about that side of ourselves with each other... Yet I'm extremely hesitant to point out or mention when I find another guy attractive, as my wife does have a jealousy streak. She, however, will point out other guys she thinks are sexually attractive, and will often ask what I think. Then, and only then do I actually talk about how I find other guys attractive when I'm around my wife.

15. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

16. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

My wife is with me on every experience. She loves to see me get pounded. We've shared many men together. If she didnt want it, I wouldn't do it. I love her, and I only enjoy cock on a physical level. I dont find men sexy, I just want to play. She has watched me get fucked by at least 10 different men.

17. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

My wife was into it and set up threesomes FFM & MMF

After he and I fucked her really good she would direct the action between us and join in

There was a verbal component, we would be out somewhere, people watching the would inevitably point out a guy and whisper to me, "Bet you'd like tp suck his cock", or "Would you let that guy fuck you ass?"

She was only overheard a couple times, waitresses have a way of sneaking up

Anyway, I was a lucky guy :p

18. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

My ex was also Bi, so she was permissive; we'd both have same-sex lovers. My current mate is quite rigidly monogamous, and anything on the side would be considered an unforgivable catastrophic betrayal our relationship would never recover from, regardless of gender.

19. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

You definitely are a lucky one, I wish my gf would talk to me like that.