marriage being flushed down potty.......................

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by FunkyPhreshMama, May 16, 2004.

1. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

*sniffle* thanks....

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

happy i will tuck you in too, cookies for you also? i make oatmeal and white chocolate chip..........................................................

i dunno i have a habit of putting covers on everyone and making sure they are warm and look comfy.........

we used to have eople crash at the house and i always had to make sure everyone had a pillow and a blankee and if i got up for a drink i wold make sure they didnt kick their blankees off LOL

3. HappyHaHaGirl

Awww...you're so good to me....

I would have let the dumb bastards take care of themselves. Unless they were cute. I'm still 19, ya know! And I don't think that's something you grow out of.

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i think i need to find a job where i get to take care of people all day, i dont care if i get payed $5 an hour as long as they show me appreciation. i love takin care of people as long as they don't take me for granted............

5. HappyHaHaGirl

What about a nursing home? You can be a volunteer....or...you can take a little 10 week class and get this almost-nurse thing and make money doing it...that's what my cousin did. After you get that, you can decide whether or not to go on with the nursing program, which I wouldn't do....because of the bedpans...

6. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

another update on my hellish relationship. jason called me twice to tell me he thinks he might need a month to work things out in his head and then he can let me know if he wants to be together. i dont wanna sound needy but i need someone to love me right now. it isnt right that i have friends that care about me more than my hubby. i am sure you are tired of hearing this shit right now but i gotta get it out and i dont have a journal. i just feel like he is being girly, maybe i think too much like a guy about stuff i dunno..................

anywhoo my friend dale is leavin so he is having a party this weekend. looks like a good opportunity to let off some steam........... knowin me i will get drunk, talk a little shit as usual and be passed out by 1am.........

7. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Your relationship(although of course I'm not in it, and my opinion doesn't really count) scares me. It is bringing back the one relationship I was in (emotionally abusive) and I did some research afterwards about the warning signs so on, this just sounds all so familiar. Reminding me of that guy I always almost forget. Honestly I must say it doesn't sound good to me, sounds like you need to get out of that situation, the longer you stay the deeper it gets, the harder it will be to leave when it is essential, the more you will lose yourself, the harder it will be to heal. Of course like I said I don't know every detail of your situation, but it does sound very familiar. (u can pm me about this if ya want)

The party sounds great, getting drunk has always helped me as long as I'm not alone, and haven't been on a drinking binge(then its just bleh), it helps to get those gritty emotions out, which stops them from getting to ya, at least temporarily.

Good luck though in whatever you do, I am hoping for the best!

8. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

thanks so much for the post you just made honey, i pmd ya!!