marriage being flushed down potty.......................

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by FunkyPhreshMama, May 16, 2004.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

yesh i am getting tired of him calling me names and putting me down.................. now he thinks he brings home the money i should be miss submissive sit back and take his shit housewife. he doesnt understand taking care of two small childern 24/7 as well as doing all the housework is a hard ass job, when he has three days off work in a row i watch the kids so his ass can sleep in, woldnt hurt him to watch em for 2 hours and let me take a nap....................... not to mention i worked 40 hour weeks up untill i got tired of corporate america and quit about a month ago................

not to mention i let him sit on his ass jobless for two years, i was the only one working to support us the whole time i was preggo with jimi, i worked untill the day i went into the hosbital with him...........

gosh give me 2 hours a week of alone time and i will be happy.........

I feel like My Soul is so Tired :(...............................................................

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

sorry to rant but my mind is fuzzy, my heart is broken and my soul feels like it has been walked all over for a long time now. =(

anywhoo we weold make a kickass bluegrass band.............
    and john can i have a skirt and shirt, i dont see me playin banjo in a dress i wold feel like we were in a gospel band or something

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

you deserve SO much more! I think ur probably better by yourself... they never seem to change once they get like that. :(

*hugs* You need a break! If you lived near me I'd offer to watch ur kiddies... if your ever in the area the offer will still stand. lol

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

thanks so much earthy, i am almost cryin :) lotsa built up emotions need ta get out, i think i am gonna get my friend to go to temple with me tomorrow and take the monks food and chill out with them for a bit, see if they can help me find something, i dont know what the hell i am looking for tho.....

i almost bought a bus a while back and now i wish i had when i had the money, it wolda been fun for me and my kiddies to travel around and do our own thing.

yeah he has been like this b4 and i think therapy cant change some people. hes kool for a week then goes back to being "sexist asshole i am gonna go party and you cant do shit" man!

5. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

you know if you two keep goin on like this, im gonna have no choice but to take care of yall

6. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

damn today has been hard, i just wanted you guys to know i appreciate you all and thank you all so much for cheerin me up a bit. i am sure one day i will find a soulmate, TRUElove, someone i can take care of who will in turn take care of me.............................. untill then FREE LOVIN!! I gotta give to recieve so I will give as much as i can now, it will come back to me someday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who wants some LoVin??????????

7. Earthy Mama

lets all go make a creepy commune and share one guy! we can end up being out numbered by kids and eventually turn them into troops so they can keep the riff raff out...

hahaha

8. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

So what has gone on since the last real update? Does it look like things might get better? Sometimes it's just a mood and it passes. Sometimes it's not. I just hope everything turns out for the best.

Noah's sperm donor is coming back from Hawaii on Wednesday. He thinks he has to come back because we need him. We're so much better of without him! All Noah is to him is a novelty...like a doll or a puppy...something he can show off and brag about, because that's his favorite thing to do: be sickly in love with himself.....

9. Earthy Mama

lol I love how you refer to him as "Noah's sperm donor". I hate how guys just want their kids every once in a while to try to make themselves look good.

10. HappyHaHaGirl

*sigh* I really wish I could move, but I can't afford it. :(

11. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

ok some of you girls are startin to scare me. im not feelin as safe as i used too all of a sudden.:confused:

12. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

well i called idiot man and he already had peeps over partying and i just moved out yesturday, seems like if he wanted me back and was upset about the whole thing he wold be calling me and tryin to talk things out, not partying with the idiots i had to kick out every night. he wants to have his cake and eat it too, he was all like maybe we will get things back to normal in a few months, i dont think i am willing to wait a few months if it isnt getting fixed now it wont get fixed, if he wants me he better make a move now cuz the more he trys to hurt me the less i feel li love him :mad: i will always have love for him but it wont be the same if this shit continues much longer

13. Earthy Mama

lol why what now?

14. HappyHaHaGirl

Haha...you're okay....just be good. :)

15. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i promise i am not as scary as i come off i know i sometimes seem like a hardcore bitch but i have had a rough time. i am actually a pretty sweet caring person, thats my whole problem i wold do anything for anyone and often get taken advantage of with nothing to show for my kindness....

16. Earthy Mama

thats it funky! I'm comin to beat him up *rolls up sleves and trys to fight out of a paper bag* ok... hold on. I gotta master this one first...

17. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Aww guys I really wish I could help, how's about a coke...and a smile?

18. HappyHaHaGirl

I'll shoot him in the face for you. I've always wanted to do that. Or bury him neck-deep on the beach and wait for the tide to come in.

Oooh! Let me have him! I have so many ideas and my son would hate me if I killed the father he never knew, and never really would have anyway!

19. HappyHaHaGirl

Oooh...a coke.... :D

20. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

ahhhhhhhh good ole soda :)
    i am lost now dammit.......................