marriage being flushed down potty.......................

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by FunkyPhreshMama, May 16, 2004.

1. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

aaaawwww....Noah reading up on the latest...

2. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

back for what??? why we're all movin in together i think. on man i really got to sleep, im gonna be in over my head soon.
    edit: well now ive seen the boys, and ive met lily before, wheres the new one funky?

3. HappyHaHaGirl

That picture got really messed up somehow. Don't ask me.... :confused:

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

awww! noah is soooooo cute.... those little blonde boys always melt my heart :p

5. HappyHaHaGirl

Mine, too!! :)

6. Earthy Mama

hey wayfaring... are u blonde? lol

7. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

[​IMG]

theres Jimi Nowell
    named after Jimi Hendrix and Bradley Nowell

8. WayfaringStranger

oh my gosh, you girls are killin me!! found my weak spot.

9. Earthy Mama

awww another beautiful blonde! *heart complete mush from all the cute blonde boys pics*

10. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

you guys thanks so much for making my day brighter i was really feeling down but this thread picked me back up off tha floor ;) are you all gonna be at bonnaroo cuz i wanna meet you guys. well i met john before but i think a big group hug is in order.........................

11. Earthy Mama

i wanted to go but then i heard it wasnt kid friendly... plus I don't drive. I might get down if my friend still wants to go. yea I was down too. thxs guys lol

12. WayfaringStranger

naw im not blonde at all <at this point, our fearless hero senses his chance for escape> uh . . . i . . .uh . . .um <drat foiled again, at a loss for words, the stranger stands shuffling his feet looking dumbfounded>(this one always works) <sensing that he may have another chance at escape, the stranger bides his time>

13. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i cant bring the babies, i am scared to have them around 90,000 you know theres gonna be some assholes, molesters, drunk party boys etc with that many people togehter, i can handle being grabbed but if anyone grabs my babies all hell will break loose. so its gonna be my kidless vacation, they r going to smilefest and harvest fest with me tho

14. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

there is no escape stranger, i will have to go scan the pic of me and you and post it on here when i get back to my apartment =) and get everyone elses pics and dr it up to look like we are a big happy family :)

15. Earthy Mama

lol I dont have far away pics of me, I can be the big giant head in the back. Wow, I've never had a kid-free time. It sounds fun... Noah is so attached to me he crawls after me screaming if I even attempt to go to the bathroom by myself. lol

I wish I could get someone to watch my kiddies but I think I'd be too sad without them if I tried. I'm in PA... where r u all?

16. Earthy Mama

oh yea... *hog ties wayfaring and strings him upside down from the barn roof* you ain't goin no wheres boy... I gots me a live one an' I dun take to kindly to 'em sneekin offs' lol

17. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i am in NC got some phamily in PA tho, yeah jimi follows me into the bathroom and i have to put him in the bathtub to play while i get dressed of he freaks out. i am excited he just started walking and is a monster now, he bites and spits all the time HAHA

18. WayfaringStranger

nooooooooooooooo you have a pic of me??? nooooooooooooooooooooo. ive been avoiding putting one up, i even have this nice one of me and my splitty, but i havent put it up, my god, my 100 PMs must fill up twice a day to begin with, my emails flooded(and i dont get any spam) noooooooooooooooo. im 28 with no kids:)p :p :p ;) ) you cant let these girls see me! nooooooooooo

ok im just kidding you can post it

19. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

::pokes earthy with a stick:::

whatcha doin with that thar man hangin from the rafters, ya done got him all sweaty

bring him in the house and lets clean em up a bit

:::gets out the sponge and runs a bubble bath:::: :)

20. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i gotta get a scanner so it may not be posted for quite some while :) but its a good pic

email me that pic you were talking bout funkyphresh@aol.com