marriage being flushed down potty.......................

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by FunkyPhreshMama, May 16, 2004.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

sure can, sounds like this is working out pretty well so far :D i will mop the kitchen and water the plants in tha back yard

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I'll....uh....make sure the tv works and inspect the Lazy Boy...and....

Bring me a cold one, honey! I'm workin' hard over here!

3. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

ok i'll put the tim roof on the laundry room that i build. it will help heat the water(cus you know im gonna have passive solar water heater). funky can water the plants in the yard, but leave the ones in the greenhouse for me, cus that can get tricky. now how many bedrooms we need? or can i just build some bunkbeds for the kids?

4. HappyHaHaGirl

I want a pink washer and dryer.

5. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

kids get a room wif cool bunkbeds that have a slide to go down at the end LOL

and all of us can share one big comfy bed =) yay i will have to have my own blankee tho cuz i can be a blankee hog.

as long as we can grow sunflowers and daisesy i am so there. and i will make us all pretty long skirts and john can make the hoodies.

6. WayfaringStranger

omg how did a nice intellegent yanky cityboy end up with a mountain shack full of knocked up hillgirlies . . . goes to show ya, never play cards with the devil, cus you might just win;)

7. HappyHaHaGirl

muahahahahaaaa! You're trapped!

*Deliverance music.....

8. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

we wold so have the tackeyest display of christmas lights ever.

Happy I got a pink hello kitty toaster and phone we can use........

now we just need to find us a homeschool teacher for the kiddies

9. HappyHaHaGirl

Haha...in Louisiana, I knew some redneck homeschooled kids, and they had a box spring mattress thing in their backyard that they used as a trampoline! They always told me they had a trampoline, so I thought they were so cool...then I went to their house, and it was just the mattress with a sheet over it so you wouldn't cut your feet on the rusty springs! I'm not kidding! It's cajun country.

10. WayfaringStranger

oh im a goona make sur they no ther rite frum rong an ah gettin ther leterz strate, teche em most uf hter numberz en all that. just dont scare away earthymamma girls, she sounds cute.

11. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

haha that sucks, my mom wold never get me a trampoline :(
    damn how many kids are we talking bout havin runnin round this place. we may have to heard them like sheep to get em to the kitchen table LOL

12. HappyHaHaGirl

Mine wouldn't either...but after that, I didn't really want one.
    Well...I have one kid.....

13. WayfaringStranger

the more the marrier mamma. funny though, this is actually startin to sound like a good idea. i am trapped. i think its time to get some sleep before i comit to anything.

14. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i have two so that makes 3 so far............... we wil have to interview all the prospect lovers to make sure we dont go over 6 kids, i think more that that will be anarchy!!!!!!!!!! if one cries they will all get hysterical.

john i was thinkin this is starting to sound pretty nice too :p

15. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

two! here they r playin their hick instruments...croix playin the harmonica and noah playin a piano but we can switch him over to the washboard an a stick-a-ma-jig thingy

I'm so insane... I post pics of my kids every chance I get...

16. HappyHaHaGirl

I know...I took Noah to a graduation yesterday. This baby started to cry, then another did, then Noah started getting pissed....pretty much everyone with a baby had to go outside and shut them up....like, half the people in the audience... :)

17. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

alrighty so then our next lady is only allowed one chid :p hehe......................................

this thread is getting to be pretty fun :p so whats up john did ya go to sleep, affraid you may be so sleepy we wold trick you into sighnin a contract sticking you to all of us mamas forever LOL.....................

18. HappyHaHaGirl

Haha...like the stick tied to a pickle bucket with a big string that you play like a bass?? Those are great. I made one once.

19. WayfaringStranger

washtub bass is my favorite instrument. ok girls, if you get earthy mama back for me im in. lets do it. and no more posting baby pics, im a sucker for that.

20. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

back for what?