marriage being flushed down potty.......................

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by FunkyPhreshMama, May 16, 2004.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

anyone ever feel like this? i packed up my banjo and kiddies and moved in with mommie today, my hubby has made a habit of treating me like crap lately, not being physically but verbally abusive. Fuck that i dont put up with a lot of shit and i put up with his for long enuff, he says he wanna work it out but keeps actin like a jerk. what the hell????????????????? i hope to god he can change and we can be happy i dont want a divorce but if it comes to that i will never get married eer again

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Let's shoot him! And feed him to homeless people! Or just ignore him until he goes insane.

Sorry about that, though. I'm afraid to ever get married. I can get kind of naggy. Also, I don't think I've ever known anyone who was in a happy marriage, let alone their first....it's sad. Maybe we've just evolved beyond marriage???? I mean, what is it really good for anymore? This is such an ADD society, how can we really expect to put up with one person for 30 or 40 years??? We can't even sit through and 30 minute tv show without getting antsy....

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

maybe add is my problem, i quit my rittalin a while back,

anywhoo back to hubby, he is mad at me cuz i had sex with someone almost 7 years ago when me and him were not even dating...............................................................................

what the hell.

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I had that problem with the father of my childern too. He never changed back, I gave him many chances but he always went back to his same old habits. I don't want to upset you but it seems to me its just like that saying..."once a cheater always a cheater" but, instead its "once an abuser always an abuser". Maybe he will be willing to go to counceling? That might be the only way to break the abuse cycle. I had to get my boys away from that because I didn't want them to continue that cycle either. If you ever need to talk to someone just message me. Good luck and I hope things work out for the best for you and the kiddies.

Eryn

5. HappyHaHaGirl

Waaaaa?? What was he doing? Men are so retarded. My boyfriend just broke up with me because he wouldn't be able to do all the stuff he wanted to do with his life (like drink and play guitar and sit around on his ass) if he stayed with me....he basically said it would ruin his life. He's 28 and he still hasn't even come close to figuring that shit out! Ass.

Let's go to Bonnaroo and have sex with a bunch of people!

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

damn i dont understan how you girls pick out your partners. ill just sit over here by myself somemore.:(

7. HappyHaHaGirl

All you have to do to get laid is be a total asshole. Apparently, women fall for it. I've never dated a nice guy. Except once. And I think he was too good for me. But that's okay, because we're still friends. And he's getting married and it broke my heart. But I'll get over it. Because she's ugly.

8. makno

makno Senior Member

even the soul mate match of a lifetime should have 5 yr limit ,...shittyness or mediocraty 5 days!

9. WayfaringStranger

you know happyhaha, i already know that, and ive tried to use that knowledge to not feel sympathetic anymore, but i still do. i once even used that knowledge to hit on the ladies before, but it never made me happy. i guess im doomed. i cant stop bein the nice guy. oh well.

10. HappyHaHaGirl

I'm sorry... :( It must be hard to be a guy...If you're too agressive, they get a restraining order, if you're too nice, they think you're gay, if you're right in the middle, they ask about your friend......It's hard to come out on top.

When you're a girl, all you really have to do is sit there.... :) They all come to you.... ;)

11. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

DAMN YOU JUST DESCRIBED MY HUBBY EXACTLY.....

HAPPYHAHA
    anywhoo as long as there a no diseases involved lol we can tag team em !!

12. HappyHaHaGirl

Yaaay! I sold kisses last year. I'm just taking it one step at a time!

13. Earthy Mama

I wish I knew where the good guys r! lol I'd take 10 of em and see which one works...

14. WayfaringStranger

oh my gosh, to think, you are the only two girls that im supposed to meet up with there. im dooomed. next thing you know im gonna have a house full of women bitchin at me with kids runnin around and all types of. . .

15. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

sounds pretty fun, me haha and stranger living together with a million kids runnin around LOL sounds like were in for a good time. but john you gotta hula hoop with me and haha in your undies...............................

16. HappyHaHaGirl

*tears*

I'm a nice lady! And have I mentioned before that I make killer sandwiches??? And ramen soup? And....well....other stuff....

17. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

:) you can make the ramen and i can make the grilled cheese. john can put the sammiches in the little baggies and watch the kiddies get on the school bus in the morning while we sit out on the porch and drink peppermint tea LOL. soory way to much time on my hands and a run-away imagination...................................................................

18. WayfaringStranger

and then when your done wtih your tea, the both of you can go off to work, and i can sit on my ass and play guitar all day. maybe hop on the hipforums and find us some more lovers.

19. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

we can just collect lovers :p everytime we bring in a new lover we can have a big party and build a new room onto our house.

one thing tho, i really wanna have a tin roof....................................

20. Earthy Mama

can i do ur laundry??