Marlenes life

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by desert-rat, Oct 25, 2020.

1. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I really like this young ladies videos . There nicely done and it looks like she has fun making them . There in German , but she does speak English . I sent her a text explaiing that she could get a lot more viewers by including a few lines of English in her videos and in the title . I thought she would , but did not in her last video . Then I thought if I post a link on some of the forums asking others to also send her texts explining to her how she could pick up a bunch more viewers by including a few lines of English in her videos .
    This is her last one of a few years of videos .

2. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Great filming using GoPro and drone.

Music was very well picked for scenic moments.

That restaurant in the high mountains would be great to visit for food, drink and beautiful scenery

Michael Ludwig, the dude at Hüttenwirt sounded a lot like Wilhelm from the movie Inglorious Bastards

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I only know one word in German----brassiere==stopinzefloppin.

4. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

^ wunderbar

scratcho likes this.
  5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I like to down load the videos and watch them on a big tv . I use opera browser and saved from net as an extion . I was trying to get her to use a small amount of English words in describing her hikes through the mountains . My thinking is that if I get a bunch of people to ask her to , she might, or she might get mad at me ,who knows. As Venessa Mai was doing with her songs ,love is in the air and Fur immer/ for ever .
    One word I learned from her is mega Schone . = Very beautiful ,ect. Sorry no umlouts with my key board.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020