Marilyn Manson

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by moonbeam, Jan 12, 2005.

1. jay

jay Member

i mostly like jazz blues bluegrass ect but i think some of his songs are really good
    and hes interviews are amazing, its nice to see a smart person on tv instead of a more Jessica Simpsons
    Oh and hes sexy

2. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

No, that's not happening. However Tim Burton is doing another Willy Wonka (calling it the original "Charly & The Chocolate Factory") and Johnny Depp (who is friends with Manson) is playing Willy Wonka. The part was offered to Manson first. Manson might still have a part in the movie.

Oh. And, Marilyn Manson is quite astonishing.

3. Cyanide

Cyanide Member

i LOVE marilyn manson! he is a brilliant artist. extremely controversial. and i like it. <3

4. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

Ahhhh! Yer i heard about that, you can garantee(sp) that i'll definately be watching Charlie and the choclate factory when it comes out. Always liked that book. And plus i thought the guy who played Willy Wonka was really creepy.
    Dont you think MM would play an amazing part as the Queen of hearts in Alice in Wonderland tho? I think it would be awesome to see [​IMG]. The ultimate stoner movie would get even better! haha

5. atropine

atropine Member

man MM as queen of hearts or willie wonker would be the shit..

6. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

There's no one more disgusting than I can think of, except maybe GG Allin.

7. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I think it takes an odd kind of person to appreciate Manson ... someone like me! The majority of people are put off by his appearance and/or the latest record he realesed at the time. I think a lot of people, like myself, become fans after being friends with other fans because I guess you could say there's no escape. This way, you get to hear all his music and what it stands for and you develop an appreciation for the band. I learned to see past the makeup and can see the artist within. And I'd like to quote a line from the song (s)AINT ... "I'm not a fucking artist I'm a fucking work of art". This is what the makeup etc is for, I believe.

Everyone's tastes are different. If you don't like Manson, then you don't need to listen or you can change the channel.

8. intercityvisionary

intercityvisionary Member

my mind is very open...any more open it would be called a "hat".
    Prince sings about love and the antichrist...Marilyn believes he IS the ANTICHRIST and dark things ...its all about preceition...what is beautiful and light in one person eyes is dark and groteque in anothers...even he thinks he's a freak...but, that is not necessarily a bad thing...just different...can we plant rhubarb and garlic...

9. Synaptic Ether

Synaptic Ether Member

i think that marilyn manson, dr. hunter s. thompson and i should go live on johnny depp's new island. and grow vegetables. juicy ones.

what kind of vegetables would you grow with marilyn manson?

10. Karmic1

Karmic1 Member

All I can say is... he's fucking sexy...

11. snelio37

snelio37 Member

i would grow cauliflower.

12. intercityvisionary

intercityvisionary Member

well...swiss chard, bell peppers, chili peppers, broccali and the finest dankest cannabis planets in Goddess Green Earth.

13. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

He's So Artificial It's Disgusting....

14. spooner

spooner is done.

yeah... i think he leans way more to the douche side of the spectrum. a good friend of mine listens to him non-stop and i've yet to hear a song that doesn't grate on me. plus i think he's way too much into his own image.

15. Piezoluminescent

Piezoluminescent Banned

I think his a joke.I went to one of his concerts ,it was all special effects and hype.He made people wait outside until it started raining to play.(like 15 minutes)He came on stage wearing some of the stupidist stuff I have ever seen a person wear.He is very out of shape , I don't understand how he could be considered attractive.