Marijuana: The Drug Of Choice

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jo_k_er_man, Sep 6, 2005.

1. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

so im reading through a google news search for marijuana stories... and i stumble across all these "marijuana is the drug of choice again" and such... so is marijuana havin that big of a come back? are more people smokin it? or is the government just catching more people... or is it more propaganda "marijuana is everywhere" sort of thing... or are more people starting to come over to the green side?
    Marijuana is making comeback in minneapolis
    Marijuana Now Top Drug

discuss....

2. Loveee

Loveee Member

alll i know is that california is like jamiaca. and everyone i know smokes weed and weveryone i see seems like they are hiiiigh

3. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

Marijuana is my drug of choice, then acid and after that, mushrooms

4. Style

Style Member

I think its the most common drug, mostly because some people only like to smoke weed and stay away from the harder stuff.

5. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

yeah, it seems really common amoung kids at my school. LIke around 60 percent of the kids smoke it and its always availiable. however, i dont know if this is more than in the past cuz ive only been smokin for a couple years.

6. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

yeah but those news articals made weed like so much harder then it is,there blaming crime rate increase on weed,this realy isnt a good sign

7. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

yea i agree... the articles are extremely conservative... but if you remember a few months ago all the articles are talkin about meth... and now... boom... the marijuana scare articles again... did the government and local media go "oh shit... we cant say theres harder drugs out there..." and switch back to marijuana being the innocent criminal?

8. jojoeyes

jojoeyes kinda high

*rubs fake beard* ahhah! lol

ah well i have a feeling it wont be legalized ever (and if it is it'll be a long time) the best we can hope for is britains laws, and we're still quite a bit off from that

9. MacFeast

MacFeast Member

I'm finding a lot more people are being more open about smoking it at my school. But the thing that bugs me is that the pot smokers are always divided into "groups." Those who smoke ('round these parts) are either hippies, gangsters (or whatever they call themselves), all around potheads or just people who smoke because everyone else does. Usually the "gangsters" are the ones who get all violent when they're high and rag on the hippies/potheads.

Why can't we all just get along? :(

I'm sorry if I strayed from the subject... but yes, I find more people are accepting pot as a drug similar to alcohol and nicotine.

10. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Well if you're not ignorant, you will never get along with an ignoramus. That's why the degenerate gankstas will always rag on the long haired hippies. They are ignorant and hate what they don't understand. Besides, how street can a 15 year old in Canada be? lol...

11. MagicMushrooms

MagicMushrooms Member

When did marijuana ever go out?

12. MacFeast

MacFeast Member

Well I'm not that "street," but friends of mine have those kind of connections (well probably not up to "street" standards in the U.S. lol).

Unfortunately these "gangsters" are sometimes the only source for dope in Halifax. I really don't like buying from them because they'll always rip me off or pinch as much a gram.

I'd like to eventually grow my own, when I'm older.

13. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

The only gangstas you can usually trust around here are a lot of the asian ones. They're the ones running everything, and most of them are straight business, no bullshit.

I really hate buying weed actually, and hope to become a PROFESSIONAL grower in Holland or something whenever the oppurtunity comes...

14. boothy

boothy Senior Member

Ah weed... yeah it's getting more poular here, but the local police are getting more up-tight... my area is more dry than ever! Not even any hash about!

The weird thing is, they have gone after the only weed dealers, people who deal to teenagers and such, a bit of ganja. But the big dealers that are all about crack/smack are still about... way to go government, now the kids WILL be looking for alternatives!

Bugger. :(

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i love how they call it shabu

asll so much for meth takin police focus away from weed