Marijuana Should Be Class A Drug !

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by stonner, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerminatrix

Jerminatrix Member

Actually. The reason why it's still ileagal is because it can treat just about every symptom known to mankind. Pharmasutical companies would loose large sums of profit if pot was leagalized.

2. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

There are many many different kinds of companies keeping it from being legal. Mostly companies threatened by hemp products.

Anslingers Uncle-in-law who appointed him to be the first Commisioner of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs was Mr. Andrew Mellon, the Secretary of Treasury.

3. pace de amore

pace de amore Member

Fuck You Stonner!

4. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

my step dad is the VP of a multi billion $ company and smokes a joint when he comes home.

i smoke a fair amount of weed and im in college working on my MBA.

why cant we smoke?

5. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

at least the submitter tried to use all caps.

6. T.H. Cammo

T.H. Cammo Member

By jimaug87:
    "why cant we smoke?" - Apearently; you not only can, but do!

Okay, listen-up, are there any lawyers out there? Yeah, right! Well then, does anybody know a lawyer they might ask this question to? What if a law is so steeped in deciet and bullshit that it's very enactment as a law could be considered fraudulant? Would that law, then, be considered illegal? What if lies, intimidation and misrepresentations could be shown, quoted and proven (in the U.S. Senate record); in regards to passing this law.
    If a law is basically corrupt, do we not have the right (or indeed the responsibility) to ignore it? Of course I'm talking about the U.S. ban on marijuana. None of the reasons that where stated to pass the legislation were true - not a fucking one of them!!! Is there any basis for a defense that just points out that the law, itself, was founded on corruption and deciet?

7. Born2Lose

Born2Lose Member

I completely agree with you man, i enjoy getting high. It relaxes me, and soothes my nerves. I work 6 days a work, and most of the time around 12 hours a day. There's is no way in hell someone could put stoner's in a group like that.

8. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

lol i bet i make more money than you do...And im 15...And i sell drugs :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.