Marijuana nation, tonight

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Hippie McRaver, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

The Blue Sky Cafe is my favorite dispensery. It really was a family apthosphee (shit how do you spell that? i am stoned) like the show portrayed.
    If I having a criminal record wouldn't ruin my career, I would so be a weed dealer for the dispnseries and cannibis card holders.

2. crankyelbow

crankyelbow Makes Music

The law has no place in regulating nature...

Its bad enough parks "close"... not being able to grow a plant and do with it as you please is totally absurd...

Particularly when synthetic formulations of said plant are perfectly OK... along with synthetic formulations that are solely harmful... along with food full of shit that is absolutely unnatural and harmful...

What sort of world says its not ok to grow a plant, but it is ok to force everyone to drink poison (fluoride....)....

We can no longer sidestep these issues, we can no longer accept things as they are... as they are is progressively worse... we must individually discuss and inform those around us...