Marijuana literally (sort of) fucking your mind

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by WDYKAM, May 30, 2006.

1. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

Sometimes when I get really blazed my head just feels so funny that it's like my mind is actually getting like fucked. Well no not fucked but like fucked up. Like...a 600 pound man is in there running back and forth off of the sides of my brain. Then he'll like start doing laps on the outside. Oh yeah and this one time I thought my brains were like oozing out my ears and I was like...fuck...my head is like...fucked. It was one of those moments potheads have with your friends when like...you dont know why but it's just so funny lol. Peace.

2. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

...righttttt. i know what you mean about the pothead moments though haha.

3. kar33m

kar33m Member

Dude! R u sure that shit wasnt laced or soemthing?

4. GoAskAlic3

GoAskAlic3 Member

I know what you mean...it's like your brain feels tickled almost.....well that's how it feels with me like it's liek cotten candy or dough or sumthing like someone is like kneeding the dough...and it makes you laugh cuase your liek what the fuck....and I think pothead moment everyone just understands you like reads your mind almost yah no like just really gets what you saying...I love em.

5. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

Good point.

6. Zepp

Zepp Member

ya dude sounds like u got some bad reefer

7. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

having a bad trip is not good! its very freaky scairy and down right weard!. I remember when i came off pot once i kept thinking i could hear wosps whaere ever i went and my husband was like "what the hell are you jumping at?" and i said "i swair there are wasps here" and no matter what he did it didn't asure me at all. this happened a few years ago and i don't get my weed from that guy any more thankfuly.

8. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

I have no idea what you are talking about. My brain feels normal every time I get high. The only thing thats different is they way you think and my eyes get very sensitive, which is normal. Maybe if you smoked some really really good weed then you could feel weird sensations in the brain.

9. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

i am talking about the time i came off weed a few years ago and the parinoya and sounds i was hearing when i was off it. it was just weard!

10. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

You can't trip on weed, but you can get really really stoned.

I remember a couple weeks ago, my brain might as well have been green jello. I laid on my bathroom floor and didnt move for ten minutes, too high to move.

11. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

pffft you cant get a "bad trip" on weed. And the weed being laced rumour is never true. You were just high

12. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Well, you don't neccesarily "trip", but if you're saying that you can't have bad experiences with pot, you're wrong. I've smoked people up and they had too much and they just freaked out! My buddy got a little to high and started thinking that everything was a dream, then was convinced that he had died.
    To the guy who said laced weed was a rumor...no. You can definitely get laced pot.

13. bassplaya

bassplaya Member

ya ive definitly been on bad "trips" on weed. it sucks pretty bad...

14. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

yah you can get it, but no dealer I know is gonna waste money to lace my weed.

15. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

good point, i dont tihnk your suppost to feel like shit is oozin outta ur brain..

i think its laced if u feel overly stoned, and wierd more than usuall...

this one time this one kid achem achem smoked 2 blunts with his freinds and it was definitly laced b/c he saw everything breathing and moving he was scared but funny at the same time lol that kid....i kno him...

16. RickityRock

RickityRock Member

sounds fucking great to me :D

17. RickityRock

RickityRock Member

well it sounds like a bad trip on his part buddy. and i have gotten alot of laced weed so you need to get your head out of your ass and start living in the real world. just because you never see it dont meen its not there...

18. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

hey yo im not a stoner i really dont smoke much at all, but this one time i smoked too much i think and OMG! i saw shit, it was like a light trip, and i was really literally HIGH i was floating lol i kind of freaked out, but i dont regret it. im just tryina say i feel ya bro.

19. Ink_Stained_Ivy

Ink_Stained_Ivy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

20. joeb331

joeb331 Member

I've felt similar, but only when I'm hitting the bong constantly... I have smoked myself into submission a few times. A few years ago on my b-day, my friend Josh smoked me a blunt... I swear that as soon as that shit hit me, it felt like my skin was covered in jello and my brain felt like a water-balloon that was fixing to explode. I guess it was either laced... or some really good fuckin reefer.