Marijuana Legalization Video

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by luv2behigh, Jun 4, 2004.

1. luv2behigh

luv2behigh Member

2. LifeGod101

LifeGod101 Member

meh..its a decent vid, but truth be told, marijuana cant be said to cause ZERO deaths. I mean, the ad assumes a violent act would not have occured with alcohol, and that something bad was not the result of marijuana. far to slanted to have any real effect, if you ask me. as a smoker though, i like it..just not good for mainstream :<

3. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

I like your video and to the other guy I have never seen a violent pothead ever! You seem to have the slant. Also there are no reported deaths directly linked with marijuana usage if you can find one I would love to see it! It is not legal because of jerks who think it is bad for you the Movie "grass" by Woody Harrelson is awsome historical documentary on the illegalisation of Weed . I HIGHLY recomend it to all potheads so they can see the whole picture of why our moms and dads think the way they do about pot.And the public in general. Love and Peace my fellow Americans!

4. LifeGod101

LifeGod101 Member

dont get me wrong, im all PRO POT, but really..there has to be SOMEBODY that just gets fucking TOASTED off thier asses and drives into a tree or SOMETHING..and id imagine something like that happens here and there. i know when my budy anthony first got high (it was GREAT SHIT) he tried flying out my car window while we were heading down the highway..granted he was just fucking around, but ya know, he got really close to teatering out the window. im saying the video would pin something like that on alcohol, but not on bud. really, he was out of his mind that night.

5. LifeGod101

LifeGod101 Member

and im far to lazy to dig for evidence of such a death. yes, im aware such a thing would probably be difficult to find.

6. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

I really don't think most potheads are as hard up for fun as driving when they are plastered. Maybe some dumbass might but then he would deserve to wrap his pickup around a pole! The causes we are seeking are more like cancer does it cause cancer and if so where isd the proof.Mostly you will get just a bunch of B.S. not anything factual. It good to hear you propot. All that means to me though is that you smoke it. Really I can't belive that pot has killed anyone. It such a HAPPY THING TO BE.

7. Stan

Stan Member

I find it to be a buzzkill and uncomfortable but I've been pissed while high before.

8. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

I can't imagine driving recklessly fast while stoned... I'd either be too paranoid or too lazy.

9. marquee

marquee Member

its the same style of propeganda that is keeping marijuana ilegal

10. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

that was a nice video. i wish some gay people that are keeping it illegal see it and pull the stick out of their ass.

11. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

Um alcohol causes more deaths than that alot of vehicle related deaths.. Marijuana they havent proved it causes disease its unknown still but there still are some deaths like with vehicle related deaths or whatever.. marijuana still can kill as well but it still my opinion should be legal rather than alcohol. Ciggs should stay legal. People enjoy smoking but the alcohol there is just too many deaths from drinking and driving. Alcohol will always be legal because its a great money making business. I think marijuana should be legal as well as the others.

12. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Homosexuals are responsible for keeping pot illegal? WTF?

13. BigBong

BigBong Member

lol, she is just using "gay" as a adjective to people.. as if the people in congress are lame for keeping it illegal..

14. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

So "gay" = "lame"?

How about people just use the word "lame" if that's what they mean? You do know that "lame" actually means "unable to walk due to injury", right? :)

Using the word "gay" as a general-purpose insult reveals a lack of language skills at best, and knuckle-dragging homophobia at worst.

15. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

Oh everyone says the word gay not referring to the sexuality.. like at my school like thats gay or ur gay.. ITs just a habit thats grown ahahha i say it and i am gay lol