marijuana in dublin and london

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Raoul_Duke, May 10, 2004.

1. Raoul_Duke

Raoul_Duke Member

how and where would a person look in dublin and london to find some pot or hash?

2. DharmaBum

DharmaBum Old Guard

I Can only speak for Dublin and i cant exactly give you the answer you want ,you'd look in the same place's that you'd search in any other city where the drug is illegal..Shifty places!...you'd need to be around for a while and make contact's in Bar's/social situation's that type of stuff.You'll probably only Find Hashish aswell..Grass is hard to come by here..well good grass.

3. Raoul_Duke

Raoul_Duke Member

im only going to be in dublin for 4 days this june, a friend an I are backpacking in europe for 2 weeks, we're gonna go to dublin, london and Amsterdam, and mabey the frisian islands, i was just wondering if there were any special places to go in either city while we were there to score some grass, because it would do nothing but enchace our trip, and i dont feel like waiting till amsterdam to smoke on our trip

4. Maon

Maon Member

in london you'd get yourself down to camden and walk up and down .. someone will ask you if you want to buy some hash .. say yes .. check it there and then .. dont go down any dark alleys ..

Peopole who sell gras etc are usually pretty good at recognizing those who are looking to buy it.

you could stand on camden lock and shout I WANT SOME GRASS PLEASE! ... and within a few minutes someone will be there to sell you some ... :D

try not to do it with a copper in the vicinity tho :eek:

5. didge

didge Member

here in dublin, the ole grass is pretty hard ta find, but ya can usually get some hash just by askin folk in town, pubs etc, but ya gotta be careful, ya can get some bastards that'l rip ya off in no time.

sure, if yer here in june, get in touch wit me, and i'l get in touch with someone for ya.

althou im leavin here jun12 so if your here before then:)

6. Princess_Rain

Princess_Rain Member

hey didge, nice to see a familiar face in the new forums - I thought I'd lost you forever man! :) I've a wee question for you, do you know where I can go for some good jazz round town? I've heard jj smyth's is good, do you anything bout it? thanks a bunch!

7. didge

didge Member

go to the mezz the mezz! opposite the irish film center,..tis the place to be, they play great music!

8. migle

migle Senior Member

Hehehehehe, a little bit late to answer, isn't it?

Anyway, I read it and I had to say, I was in the mezz and I loved it. Place real quiet, very good ambient, very good music and of course very good beer and stout. A place to go. Sure.

9. didge

didge Member

ahah! i think the place is quite loud! , did you like ireland migle?how long did you stay?

10. migle

migle Senior Member

Yeah I love Ireland!!!! First time I was in Middleton (Cork) (cradle of Jameson Whisky :p ) and I lived there for a month, and I fell in love with Ireland, but that was 8 years ago, and it had to pass 7 years to go back but this tima (last year) I was in Dublin (just a weekend :( ) and I loved it too, I would like to live there so much, at the Temple Bar area, and I visited Wiklow and Glendalough, unbelievable, beautiful.
    Yes, you can say I like Ireland :D .

Some photos of me in the wonderful Ireland:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ah! with the lovely and beautiful Molly Malone...

11. didge

didge Member

great photos! , they're some of my favourite places:)= my favourite place, grafton street, on a saturday night. although, dublin can get quite boring...

i feel the same way about spain! i was only there for a month, but i have some great spanish friends, and i love the culture, and the heat!, and the style. i plan on living in barcelona next summer, gotta learn the language first though!;)

12. migle

migle Senior Member

Yes, that's right, I loved Dublin but it doesn't have so intense nightlife as Madrid or Barcelona.
    And could you believe that I've never been to Barcelona yet? And I want to go but I never ound the moment, maybe this year.
    So, next summer maybe we can have some beers overthere.

13. didge

didge Member

good idea!:) the night life here is nothing in comparrison to over there! the pubs close at 3am, the drinks 4.50 a pint, and smoking is illegal in public places, and everywhere is so damn strict!

barcelonas great! i want to see madrid next:)

14. migle

migle Senior Member

Whenever you want didge, if you come, you already know, just tell me and I'll show what is great night life.

15. didge

didge Member

recordaré eso, y gracias;)

16. Genesis

Genesis Member

glad to hear you liked ireland....it's a beautiful country when you get to see it.

i love it here. i hope never to have to move away and loose all my irish roots :)

17. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

Yeah the Mezz on a saturday is a great place for jazz, they normally have a band on from about 4/5pm on.