marijuana high without the marijuana

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TripAmerika, May 16, 2004.

1. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

Have you ever gotten stoned all of a sudden when you haven't been smoking, ingesting, or even near grass? I have a few times. It really scares me.

2. bertrose

bertrose Member

There were times when I could bring back the feeling i got in my body during a mj high without the mj. But I wouldn't consider that a high. I think that would be cool though.

3. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

I know I've asked my psychologist about it at least twice but I absolutely cannot remember what she told me about it. I'll ask again and write it down this time.

4. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

If I concentrate hard enough I can recreate a high.
    Sometimes it works surprisingly well.

5. Lodo

Lodo Member

many times i get the feeling i got while high in my arms at the computer. i rather enjoy it. it also gives me a relaxed feeling. it makes me want to smoke more.

6. Communism

Communism Member

Some amount of it is "saved" in your fat, so when your fat is released and used by your body, you get high.

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i'm pretty sure that's wrong.

8. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Yeah I don't really believe that either..

But I've felt high before when I wasn't.. it was mainly when I wasn't in a comfortable enough position to sleep..but I was tired. It always happens at school after those long standerized tests after I lay down my head on my desk.

9. bertrose

bertrose Member

10. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

thc is naturally produced in your brain. maybe you've just glimpsed that spiritual reality that you can manifest anything in this world with your own mind.

11. bertrose

bertrose Member

I knew we had the THC recepter in our brain, i didn't know we produced THC in there too....wouldn't we all be high like constantly? and if that were true why would we even need marijuana to be legal?

do u have a link or something that elaborates on that?!

peace

12. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

THC is not produced in the body naturally, Like somepe else said. We have THC receptors, which is what allows the thc to be absorbed into our bodys when we take it. With out those, you couldn't get high.

And im not positive, but i dont think our body Uses fat and relesaes it into our body, Fat is stored Shit that you haven't burned off. The only time it would be used would be if you were starving to death, and your body had to "eat" itself.

13. babynug

babynug Member

rarely i've had what my friends and i call "freebies". where you feel a little stoned for no apparent reason. it is not strong high and doesn't last more than a couple of minutes. almost seems like there is a little THC that seems like it shaken loose in your body. that really doesn't make sense. usually happens after a night of really heavy smoking. just my experience

14. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

That sounds like the marijuana adaptation of LSD staying in your spine; which is also bullshit.

15. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

this is not a free speech location

16. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

I agree, music is the only thing that's ever made me feel high when I wasn't. But music seems to have a strong effect on me and my mood, more than it does other people.

17. sunshinedaisy11

sunshinedaisy11 Member

Whoa that happens to me a lot. In health class we learned that marijuana is fat soluble or something and so if you go running or do some physical activity a while after you smoke you kind of experience the high again. That could just be a bunch of bullshit and not true cuz its health class stuff, but it's kind of happened to me before.

18. bertrose

bertrose Member

Me too! I can't live a day without listening to something...and i listen to music and sing while im laying in bed waiting for dreams to sweep me off...i annoy my paretns because their room is RIGHT next to mine and while im singing, lol, they close the door then i sneak out to get some smoke in me:)