Marijuana Forum to Cannabis Forum

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jimgolf, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Member

wtf is your problem you weirdo? having trouble understanding? immature am i? :rolleyes:

you're the 40 yr old troll.

it's ironic because i'm called reefer yet never say it in real life. like i said, i say cannabis or bud or ganja.

I don't live in the Netherlands, yet.. and no, pot is not legal there, it's tolerated.

I don't have a problem with southerners, it was a joke how me and my friends would draw out the word marijuana in a southern accent. you obviously can't take a joke because you've taken offence when there was none intended.

smoke some cannabis, marijuana, weed or whatever u wanna call it and chill the fuck out :cool:

2. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

i lol'd

+2 for the latin scholars

3. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

No more so than most other boys barely out of their teens...I should know better than to argue with a fool, as people might not be able to tell the difference.

4. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Member

yeah, stop arguing with yourself

5. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

I think this whole thread need to take a chill pill.

Personally, I don't care what the forum is called, it makes no difference to me, it will still be the same forum.

@ the OP...

If you feel so strongly about it, I would suggest talking to Skip (the webmaster) because he would be the one to do any of the changing. Here is obviously the wrong place, as all you have gotten us bickering and pointless arguing.

@ reefer rogue...

I didn't sense that turnip was taking offense at you, he was just pointing out an observation about your username. From my POV, it seemed to be you which took the reactionary standpoint, and escalated the matter.

Just my two cents.

Also, I really liked the suggestion of "pothead society," maybe we could rename the stoners lounge, or even have a new subforum.

6. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

yeah it's a fucking CRACKING idea, isn't it :rolleyes:

7. DandysTree

DandysTree Member

is there like money to be lost here or something??

8. jimgolf

jimgolf Member

I think people are misunderstanding me...:(

I didn't say..."Change the name to Cannabis forum or else!!!!"

It was merely a suggestion because based on what I've seen, Marijuana is a derogatory word for the plant and was made so to get it illegal in the first place.

Do I still call it marijuana from time to time? Sure. I simply thought by changing it to Cannabis it would show people coming to the site or whatnot that here we don't simply go with the flow and feel somewhat strongly about the plant.
    :)

9. Reefer Rogue

Reefer Rogue Member

yeah maybe i went overboard, but i didn't start anything. he thought i was insulting southerners, which i wasn't. He then changed my words 'ironic' to sophomoric, meaning immature. He then proceeded to call me a fool. i could care less, typing this is makin me cringe, what a waste of time. put on steve miller bands fly like an eagle and smoke a bowl and then it doesn't matter.

10. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

If you want to se anything change...