Marijuana Confessions

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by _Mushroom_Jazz, Nov 10, 2013.

1. _Mushroom_Jazz

_Mushroom_Jazz Guest

Blazed a joint in a grave yard once, not very proud of myself after that

Have any confessions that relate with chronic? Please share

3 people like this.
  2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I smoked pot at my grandmothers grave it was not long after she passed away. I'm not proud of that she was very against that kind of thing

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i've never actually been PROUD of smoking anything anywhere, but it's not like there's any harm in what you did. what, are the corpses going to get an unwanted contact high?

4. _Mushroom_Jazz

_Mushroom_Jazz Guest

Hahaha no, no. Just out of respect for the deceased and all

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i stole weed from my dad and cousin when i was younger.
    not proud of that.

i've smoked weed in a cemetery countless times. not really ashamed of it. it wasn't done with hurtful intent, and it caused no harm...so no harm done. that was my local cemetery in my hometown as a kid - that was one of our go-to spots to smoke.

in the city i live in now, there is a very nice cemetery where people go to ride their bike or walk their dogs, cross country ski...i've smoked there a couple times, but i've taken psychedelics and chilled at the cemetery more often.

6. Jackrabbit Digger

Jackrabbit Digger Guest

when i'm back visiting home, i like to smoke in my parent's home, even while they're home. :)

just go into the laundry room in the basement. spoof tubes save my effing life, and if the room smells like clean laundry, well, there's nothing out of the ordinary about that, is there? :) i have a small locking chest that i carry around to store my little 1 hitter, lighters, and spoofs, and they never notice or smell a thing. they see me with it and i say i have some cash and jewelry that my girlfriend gave me stored in there (whenever i dont wanna wear it). they dont question a thing cause the last thing they'd ever think i do is smoke. while getting high, i set the baggie of unsmoked green and my 1 hitter inside another spoof and set it upside down on top of another drier sheet when i'm not using it right there, so the smell of those are also fully hidden.

it's much scarier driving back home after buying some green than it is actually smoking at home, even if my parents are there.

7. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I did a road trip with my friend and we stayed with his Grandma in NY, we smoked in her basement like three nights in a row, and it was even his cousins first time, who I knew really well.. Kind of weird when I think about it

8. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

lol this thread

9. Cappraid

Cappraid Guest

Basically I started smoking weed when I got bored burning cigarette only and due to influence of friends who are smokers.

10. ChristalVision91

ChristalVision91 Guest

ah not really bro. i don't think smoking weed is anything to be ashamed of. its great i love it .lol.

1 person likes this.
  11. Cappraid

Cappraid Guest

I dont think so my friend ...

12. Cantehy

Cantehy Guest

One of the first times i got high i had to ride my bicycle home shortly afterwards. I was sure i was cruising along at great speed but in actual fact i was going that slow that eventually i no longer had the speed required to keep the bike upright and i ended up just falling over to the side, ah, the good ol' days lol

13. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

I just want to apologize to the people who had to pick up our mess we left outside 7-11 after the first time i smoked..
    It was horrible..the pizza box in pieces..the uneaten crust everywhere..barbecue sauce on the ground..
    The vision of that scene still haunts me to this day..

14. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Long time ago I baked some pot cookies, then hitchhiked to a concert with a friend, took along a bag with some cookies in it. We got picked up by this guy who was a total yokel. I pulled out the cookies and gave one to my buddy, started eating one myself, then offered one to the driver. He took it and munched on it, and of course he had no idea it was loaded. He dropped us off and drove off, and for all I know he might have freaked out and crashed the car. No I'm not proud of it, it was wrong and I advise you never to do it, but I can't help smiling every time I think about it.

1 person likes this.
  15. cpark.wg

cpark.wg Members

i dont really feel bad about smoking, if i did i prob wouldnt do it.
    whats wrong with weed in a graveyard, trust me you arent bothering them.

16. JeanetteBlanchette

JeanetteBlanchette Members

Your opinion about legal drugs????

17. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I smoked weed before a job interview once. Ended up getting lost and having to call them and let them know I was running late, and that I was calling a cab. The cab only took me two fucking blocks! I didn't realize how stoned I was until I got to the interview and was in the little room.
    What a cluster fuck.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i assume you got the job?

19. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I have gotten high with somebody who has posted in this thread.

20. Ashalicious

Ashalicious Senior Member

I could have had it if I wanted it, as it was a call center sales job. They put me on the floor for a few hours to see how I'd do, and I realized after that time that the job was definitely not for me.