Marijuana and Spring Allergies.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by sHIP of fools, Apr 6, 2007.

1. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

Hey all. This may seem insane, but so far this spring i havent had much trouble with allergies. Im thinking it may have smething to do with marijuana consumption. Last spring, i didnt smoke weed, now i do and i really havent had any trouble so far with allergies. Even for instant relief, if im feeling hayfever or something coming on, and i smoke up, the problems go away. Could it be possible that marijuana could be an ALLERGY relief?

2. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

hmm, it's possible, who knows

3. tculi

tculi Senior Member

if it really was an allergy reliever this would have already been known. but hey if it works for you go ahead

4. Splosh

Splosh Member

One of my friends eyes go amazing with the combo of hayfever and weed.
    They are like devil eyes.

5. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

yo tculi wered u get that poster thing of steal ur face thats in ur sig pic???

6. flyingdeskset

flyingdeskset Guest

I'd believe that it works. This probably demonstrates my very scant knowledge of biology and science in general, but pot suppresses the immune system, right? And allergies are the result of an overactive immune system (I think). The only reason I thought of this, though, is because I smoked the other night and decided to eat a bunch of strawberries and blackberries, which I'm allergic to. Usually my throat swells up a little and feels itchy, but I didn't feel anything. It probably sounds stupid, but it was really cool to be able to eat fruit like a normal person. Then again, maybe I just didn't feel it because I was enjoying myself too much :p

7. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

if anything I find that if I'm all stuffed up and I smoke, it makes me feel worse.

8. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Me too