Marijuana And Lexapro

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Char754, Aug 26, 2016.

1. Char754

Char754 Members

Have been on lexapro for a few years and I am a moderate smoker...probably no more than one to three times a week......I've had no real issues with it as far as interaction goes and have found that they work on totally different parts of the brain and don't really interact.however..the last few highs I notice that the anxiety and body paranoia is a bit more eviden and that I seem more rigid than in the past...almost like my breaths and muscles are tightened up more.and i have to reach for that water quicker to stay hydrated...lol....do you think that it his all in my head?or is it an interaction with the meds?..one thing I know for sure is that it doesn't last long when I feel that way and i usually talk myself down from it....anyway it wears off and I go back to baseline within a couple hours....I'm wondering if anyone else is on lexapro and has similar effects .like I said no real interaction between the two the times ive been using.,but just some subtle things like I mentioned with the tightness i noticed the last few highs

1 person likes this.