Marijuana 101, idiots guide

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Claire69, Apr 8, 2007.

1. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I'll tell u everything I know. so it will be short, but at least I'm not like these jerks! lol

Preperation: Get food, lots of it. Things that u can munch on (hence the "munchies"). Have a good friend/s with u (it makes the experience better), preferrably those who have smoked before. Go to someones house were u wont be bothered by anyone (parents, dorm people, etc.). Get something to smoke out of (obviously lol).

Weed and Hash: I really don't know that much about it. Go to Wikipedia or Google and u will easily be able to look it up.

Other Stuff: Don't pack the bowl too tight, hopefully u will have a friend with u who knows how to do it. Be ready for an awsome time. Don't be worried if you don't get high the first time, try a couple more times on different days. Watch for the cough of dooom! If you start coughing on the ganj then it will hurt and you'll be hackin up a lung. Don't burn ur fingers (again, hopefully an experienced friend is with you)!

2. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Sweet. There has been some good advice given already. Here is a couple more cents ;)

THC the active ingredient can be removed from the plant material, compressed and you have hash. Think of it like concentrate orange juice. A small amount of hash = alot of weed 1/10 ratio there abouts. It is, to me, different then herb. There will be a hint of the flavor that the plant material gives and the smell is milder. The high, well it depends a little on the variety but soaring for lack of a better word would describe it.

As said above, be relaxed be with a friend and do not plan anything for a few hours afterward. Movies, nature programs - even info-mercials will be interesting.

A lil puff at first and draw in some cool air behind it. Hold Release.

If you draw too hard you will cough and cough and cough. Just take a break for a bit. It takes 5 - 15 minutes for your lungs to recover.

A few tokes and relax. You may or may not feel it right away.

Lather, rinse repeat! Enjoy!

3. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Lol I actualy don't like Hash as much. I think I wasn't smokin it wrong though, cause me and my friend used a LOT of hash and only got mildly high.

4. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

I actually prefer to mix the two. Great ramp up with longevity!

:)

5. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

Okay, heres my idiots guide:
    1.) find the weed
    2.) put a bit in a smoking apparatus after breakin it up
    3.) light it up and smoke!
    4.)dont inhale a full breath of smoke- instead, once you have halfway filled your lungs with smoke, take the pipe/joint/bong away from your lips and continue inhaling- this way, the oxygen moves the smoke that might just be sitting in your throat, down into your lungs so they inhale it! that way you wont waste weed!
    5.) you probably wont feel anything hte first time.
    6.) maybe even the second time.
    7.) but then you will!
    8.) enjoy.

6. Claire69

Claire69 Member

Wow thanks a lot guys :) my only question I have left is obviously cigs are far worse to your body then weed but what about the actually weed smoke? Does it leave your lungs all black and nasty like tabacco?

7. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

You will get tar deposited in your lungs, although much recent research has said it's not as damaging as the tar left by tobacco smoke.

8. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

unless ur a hardcore pothead and smoke all the time (me lol) then it will only do a tiny bit of temporary damage to your lungs that you probablly won't even notice. The more you smoke, the worse it gets. I read many places that it can't cause cancer (which is probablly true), but it WILL damage the bronchioles in your lungs, how damaged they are depends on how much you smoke.