Marching Band member just died

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by peaceloveandmusic, Aug 28, 2005.

1. peaceloveandmusic

peaceloveandmusic Member

A guy in my band died last night and im really upset, i wasnt even that close to him,but i love everybody in band. Its just so fucked up because i just saw him thursday,moving and talking,and now he's gone.He was just 17.

2. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

:( I've had those things happen to me, too. In fact, three or four times... It's just startling. I was the last person to talk to one of them. I'm still a little shaken by them if someone mentions it.

3. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

Death at such a young age, how does that happen?

4. peaceloveandmusic

peaceloveandmusic Member

I know. Apparently he was in the back of a pick up truck, and the driver lost control of the wheel, then he flipped out and hit his head. Another guy who i knew a little better hurt his back and has to learn how to walk again. This marching season is going to suck. Im probably going to cry at school tomorrow. God, why does shit like that have to happen?

5. wilddreamer

wilddreamer Member

i hope your ok dude huggs huggs :)

6. alice_d_millionaire

alice_d_millionaire Just Do It©

i can relate, ive had actual friends, well... an actual friend die, and have almost died myself... hope you feel better about when you wake up

7. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

death blows

8. peaceloveandmusic

peaceloveandmusic Member

Thanks you guys. Every ones gonna be a reck at band. Its just so hard to believe.

9. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

This must be Philosophy 101. :rolleyes:

10. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Death blows and sometimes life sucks... can't live with it, can't live without it... then sometimes you die and can't live at all.

11. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

karma or something no doubt. :D and everyone dies sooner or later, you can't avoid it, so try not to be too distressed over it, especially as you didn't really know him.

12. hippie teen

hippie teen Member

I didn't know my cosin as well as i would have liked , but when he was murdered a few months ago i was still very sad, he was 16.:(

13. canadian_boy

canadian_boy Brohn Zmith

Man that's shit , knowing that somebody you know got murdered must be horrible ... I am quite lucky right now, no one of my friends or relatives got killed or murdered ... I hope my luck will continue ..

14. peaceloveandmusic

peaceloveandmusic Member

I did know him, but he wasnt my bestest friend in the whole wide world or anything. Im sad whenever anyone dies. I love everybody in band, everybodys messed up about the whole thing.

15. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

sad to say, its just the start, the longer you live, the more people you will know that will die. I can remember being about 14 or 15 and thinking about how I hadn't known a single person who had died, including grandparents etc., maybe 5 years later I had known plenty...many through traffic accidents...let his death be a warning