Man's common hippocritical belief:

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Skerb, Apr 5, 2007.

1. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

So you two WERE dyking it out. I knew that wasn't just a dream I was having.... :drool:

2. alex714

alex714 To the Left

You guys are retarded.

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I need evidence, otherwise I won't be able to present my case to the supreme court of Canada.

4. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I have an IQ of 140.

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I have an IQ of 180...

Oh, oh... in your face! I said yo yo.... represent yo yo!

6. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

anyway, back to the original q

heres the thing. hetero guys get turned on by women. so two women together is double the pelasure, even if ou dont get to touch, it sitll looks hot
    hetero guys dont get turned on by men, so two men isnt gonna do much good for them. i personally think that saying its disgusting is stupid on their part, but it sunderstandable that it doesnt turn them on like lesbians do

its like if you love blondes but find redheads to be a complete turnoff. youll love watching two blondes making out but you dont really wanna watch two redheads go at it

(oh and its hypocrisy btw)

7. themnax

themnax Senior Member

wrong? no! ickey? yes.

but definately the same right not to be discriminated against, harrased and abused, as anyone else.

a right that SHOULD be protected by law.
    crimes against gays ARE hate crimes, and sould be treated the same as burning churches, or those that are racialy motivated.

the same i feel, also goes for non-capitolists.
    (except in that case its the worship of the circular illogic of putting little green pieces of paper, ahead of the web of life, that is not only "ickey" but seriously insane)

=^^=
    .../\...

8. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I think it all goes back to natural male instincts. male species are always dominant. the last thing a male wants to visualize is more than one prick. two lesbians making out means there are no pricks...... they may use dildos or strapons, but everyone knows its not the same as a penis... and still the visualization and the imagination of the male goes into full gear when they see a penis penetrating a womans vagina through two lesbians.....

two males on the other hand = too many pricks and the last thing anyone wants to see is a man getting penetrated in the ass by another man. and I know there are many men out there that would not want or see a woman penetrating a man with a strapon. there is really no fantasizing about either of those scenarios.

I know as far as threesomes are concerned, most men would rather have two women, than to share a woman with one guy. like I said before, its the dominance issue.

9. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

also, another way to look at it is that a vagina for a man is a very comforting thing. when a man has sex with a woman, its the closest thing he can ever get to getting back in the womb, somewhere that he was before he was born. you had everything you desired in that womb, food, comfort, shelter, etc.... and you were taken from that, ripped from your mother.... so most every man desires to be back in the womb, and sex is the closest you can be. alternately, every woman so desires to jump back in the womb as well........ so therefore every woman has the desire to become lesbian.

its just a more beautiful thing to see two chicks having their way at each other.. two dudes on the other hand is awkward and too much penetration and no vaginas.

10. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

well, in our western society, it seems every male interaction has a tinge of the power struggle. to see one man submitting to another man is, to those thoroughly engaged in the "power struggle," disturbing. also, most straight men don't look at another man's ass and think to himself "oooooo! man! i'd like a piece of that." therefore, they're not going to fantasize about men having sex. HOWEVER, two beautiful women, exempt from the males' power struggles (at least in the man's eyes), getting it on is just MORE of a great thing. all that soft, lucious skin and the sounds women make, and they SMELL pretty, too. i can't blame a guy for liking it, nor call him hypocritical. you can't help what grosses you out or turns you on, so long as you're not a dick to someone because of their own preferences.

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

While I've been a member since 2004, I had a lot of unfinished business on 2 other message boards before finally settling in here on hipforums :H

Hotwater