Manolao in the gras... still remember me?

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by Manolao, May 10, 2004.

1. Manolao

Manolao Member

ciao to all my friends and to the ones I still dunno in this life but that I have probably met some yuga ago!! :)

I don't have on this pc the old picture I used to have on my profile... I got this, which is quite similar... just to helo you to recognise me again! :p

[​IMG]

and I add here the other 2 pics of this thread... because if u check the first message and then reply u skip the rest.. and you don't see this sweet puppies!

[​IMG]

and me "some years ago"...

[​IMG]

2. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

I remember you! you're so beautiful! i love your skin and your eyes, and your hair, you're very cute! awwww, i want hugs...

3. Manolao

Manolao Member

oh... little one... thanks...

I would love to hug you right now!!! hugging is beautiful... I do it a lot with my friends.. a hug is much more expressive than hundreds of words...

u can communicate so many feelings... I love to hug my male friends too.. sometimes we hug so hard we cannot almost breath.. but we feel each other hearts beating...

4. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

you look very huggable. i wish there were more people like you in the world.

5. lavender_dreams

lavender_dreams Member

Welcome back to the forums, glad to see you back. I must say, that you look as if you have a beautiful soul and a kind heart. Hope to read more from you.

6. Manolao

Manolao Member

and I wish there could be more like you! :) kiss

7. Manolao

Manolao Member

thank you for welcoming me!
    for now I am still in a phase "uhhh... so amazed for what is happening here... let see what are people writing to find each other and find out how to use this new toy.." but soon I wanna write something more in forums likes philosophy, love, poetry, alternative living...

...about my soul... I try to let her (I use the female connotation instead the neutral "it" becasue I prefer to keep the latin understanding.. "anima".. also female in my language... more close to us than "it"... :) ) fly around several spots in the world to learn from different events how to be more light and bright... I wanna donate energy and love.. in every my action I think about it... sometimes I mistake, for sure... but I try to move my steps in the shadowed forest of the Life... :)

8. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

you are very Beautiful and I love your pants. I always wanted some groovy pants like that.

9. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

Wonderful photo, wonderful looking person in the photo as well. :)

10. Butterflygal

Butterflygal Member

You're one of the few people I would love to meet in person!! I'm sure we would have tons of fun!!

11. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

i like this photo.your very handsome,my italian brother!:)

12. superNova

superNova Member

wow i do remember you, how could anyone forget that beautiful face? i'm going to europe this summer, if you're ever in germany, look me up ;) much love to you my friend ~* :)

13. rainbow dew

rainbow dew Member

hey hey there stranger!

looking be you tif all, pwerful deep eyes. muchly love and light to a fellow on the path.
    namaste
    x x x

14. Manolao

Manolao Member

:p lol... many have said this about the pants!! it seems I should set up a "handicraft company" and produce some of them!!! :p

15. Manolao

Manolao Member

wowow.. a message from the Super moderator!!! :eek:

you know.. the assistant photographer of this picture was my dog... yeah.. no kidding.. I was alone with him that day... so I decied to take some pics... I took down in the garden the camera on a tripod.. and I was asking him to pose for me to set the zoom properly... he was a perfect aid!!!! he cute!!
    look... here he is... :)

[​IMG]

16. Manolao

Manolao Member

yes skybutterflygal... I hope to meet you sometime.. and play at "indians" with your kids! :p

17. Manolao

Manolao Member

oh.. I saw your black&white pic sister... not bad, indeed!!!!! ;-)

18. Manolao

Manolao Member

really???? when are you coming????

you ought to come to the polish woodstock festival!! end of july.. and it is FREE!!!

just one hour by train from berlin.. where are you gonna travel? just germany???

19. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I like your photo. you seem like a really nice person :)

20. Manolao

Manolao Member

I send to you bright light too... I'd like to visit scotland soon.. still never been up there...I guess is beautiful to meditate on some high cliffs with the sound of angry waves...